+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec June and August Online Applicant – Outland Only

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Shaggy!

That's correct, that means all your documents are ok and now you can update some information. I hope be at that stage soon too, hopefully december will give us some CSQs.
yes, only add or delete child or wife no more

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratz shaggy... Pls update us with ur experience..
i received check list on 29th june, i sent my documents and my AR was 12th july, my update buttom was enable on 12th october.

profetion: industrial engineer, points 59-61, common-law with child, french: B1, IELTS: B2

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
i received check list on 29th june, i sent my documents and my AR was 12th july, my update buttom was enable on 12th october.

profetion: industrial engineer, points 59-61, common-law with child, french: B1, IELTS: B2

Aha glad to hear.. I'm from srilanka. And we are expecting our second baby next year.. I'm an engineering manager in profession.. Thanks shaggy for ur worth sharing..and waiting for checklist as we are Asians. Waiting for the best..

Last edited:

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi shaggy!!!
Do you have any idea of when will the Asia ppl get the checklist... And did they applied to you new points grid or previous one??

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi shaggy!!!
Do you have any idea of when will the Asia ppl get the checklist... And did they applied to you new points grid or previous one??
new points (8th march) and honestly panoram does not look good to receive checklist this year, maybe on febrary (speculaiton)

Reactions: senuju

S.withanage

Jul 24, 2017
Senuju hi, i am also 2016 june applicant from Sri Lanka applied through Zenith Migration and this is my number 0777770266.