+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec June and August Online Applicant – Outland Only

marifpk

Mar 27, 2017
HI everyone! can any of you tell me when the document checklist has to come or expected to come? I am an applicant of August 2016

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
HI everyone! can any of you tell me when the document checklist has to come or expected to come? I am an applicant of August 2016
Hi Marifpk,

Mine came on July, I'm from Venezuela and also an applicant of August 2016. Already sent documents but no answer from MIDI.

chint

Apr 6, 2017
Hi Marifpk,

Mine came on July, I'm from Venezuela and also an applicant of August 2016. Already sent documents but no answer from MIDI.
Congratulations..
Can you please tell what point grid applied to you?
Old or new one from 8th March.

Thanks

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hi BALDALLOJ,
It was over 90 days from your update. Could you share with us that what appeared on your profile at status please? Is it still "nom soumise"?
I have updated few days ago for my passport, and my status now is "nom soumise" , plus the a count down of days as happened to your case.
Thank you.

Hi Guys,

I'm MPQ skiller worker candidate since Aug. 2016. Regarding update period, this is a general process of update, I've points complete, have no received any documents request yet, and update options are available on my profile, the only problem is that after I updated my information the application got status "nom soumise" , However I received a message with the update confirmation successfully, also the nouvel recapitulatif file with all the information updated. Additionally , a count down of days started at 90. I have tried to call MIDI but nobody response, in other forums I have read about the same problem. It seems to me there are some technical issues whit the website. Does somebody else has the same situation?.

Regards.

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Reactions: amru9999

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi all,

I'm a latin american applicant of August 16th, I received my documents checklist on July and I wrongly sent the 2015 version of the "Contrat d'autonomie fincanciere 0522-OF", there is a new 2017 version which was uploaded days after I sent my docs.

Yesterday, I received an IR (Intention de Refuse) where MIDI stated that of all the documents I sent only the contract was wrong (as expected) and they asked me for the 2017 version, which I sent the very same day.

I post this as a status update, as some of your might consider it interesting. They new contract will arrive on monday november 6th (accoding to DHL), I'll write again if I get another AR (acknowledgement of receipt).

Reactions: chauvienvien

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hi all,

I'm a latin american applicant of August 16th, I received my documents checklist on July and I wrongly sent the 2015 version of the "Contrat d'autonomie fincanciere 0522-OF", there is a new 2017 version which was uploaded days after I sent my docs.

Yesterday, I received an IR (Intention de Refuse) where MIDI stated that of all the documents I sent only the contract was wrong (as expected) and they asked me for the 2017 version, which I sent the very same day.

I post this as a status update, as some of your might consider it interesting. They new contract will arrive on monday november 6th (accoding to DHL), I'll write again if I get another AR (acknowledgement of receipt).
Dear Jorger,
Thank you so much for your sharing your case.
I understand your case that you submitted the old version 2015 of "Contrat d'autonomie fincanciere 0522-OF" and now MIDI requested you to resubmit it with the new version 2017. That's great to note when submit documents as per the check list requires.

Last edited:

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, i am from latin america too (june 2016 intake) and my AR was on 12th july. My buttom "mettre à jour" was enable 2 weeks ago, it looks like is the next stage i meant that all my documents was ok....

let's wait and see, i will inform you any change

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
well, i am from latin america too (june 2016 intake) and my AR was on 12th july. My buttom "mettre à jour" was enable 2 weeks ago, it looks like is the next stage i meant that all my documents was ok....

Congrats Shaggy!

That's correct, that means all your documents are ok and now you can update some information. I hope be at that stage soon too, hopefully december will give us some CSQs.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017

Congratz shaggy... Pls update us with ur experience..

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Congrats Shaggy!

That's correct, that means all your documents are ok and now you can update some information. I hope be at that stage soon too, hopefully december will give us some CSQs.
Hi all,

Good news jorger5 and also many thanks for sharing this..