+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Can you please help me to get correct PCC

Hi , i am from india , and i am currently in india and was in canada 2 times , should i get PCC based on the dates i was in india or shall i take one pcc .

my time line were

from birth to 2011 -india
from 2011 to 2012 -Canada
from 2012 to 2013 -India
from 2013 to 2016 -Canada
from 2016 to till -India
One PCC from India and one from Canada

PCC from Canada should be generated after you left Canada ( sometime in 2016). Actually , I am not sure if you even need PCC from Canada. CIC should be able get your criminal reports directly from RCMP. Wait for others to reply.

PCC from India should be generated within last 6 months of submitting it to CIC. SO let's say you send India PCC to CIC today then it should have been generated after 13th Jan 2017.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..

PCC from Canada should be generated after you left Canada ( sometime in 2016). Actually , I am not sure if you even need PCC from Canada. CIC should be able get your criminal reports directly from RCMP. Wait for others to reply.

PCC from India should be generated within last 6 months of submitting it to CIC. SO let's say you send India PCC to CIC today then it should have been generated after 13th Jan 2017.
I will suggest get RCMP (PCC-Canada clearance) and send it across ..offlate they are asking most of the people who are/were in canada for RCMP ... if they come back with request it will delay your applications... usually if all doc's are available it is easy for VO to work on application ..

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I will suggest get RCMP (PCC-Canada clearance) and send it across ..offlate they are asking most of the people who are/were in canada for RCMP ... if they come back with request it will delay your applications... usually if all doc's are available it is easy for VO to work on application ..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

If you live outside of Canada:

The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions.

tina140

Jun 13, 2017
Dear All,

I've applied to CSQ in August 2016 from Montreal. Still heard nothing from MIDI, I haven't received a document checklist. I called MIDI twice but their advice is just to wait. I'm waiting anxiously. I think it's too long and something is weird. Could you please share your timeline? Or is there anyone in the same situation with me? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Husam

Oct 7, 2015
Dear All,

I've applied to CSQ in August 2016 from Montreal. Still heard nothing from MIDI, I haven't received a document checklist. I called MIDI twice but their advice is just to wait. I'm waiting anxiously. I think it's too long and something is weird. Could you please share your timeline? Or is there anyone in the same situation with me? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Hi Tina,

I am at the same situation. I applied on Nov 2016 and nothing happened!!!! most of my friends applied in the same period of my application and some have received the checklist and others even received the CSQ itself. It is weird actually. I called and sent letters without any respond. I also tried to contact the MP and he said he will try to contact them but few weeks later still no clear answer.

tina140

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Tina,

I am at the same situation. I applied on Nov 2016 and nothing happened!!!! most of my friends applied in the same period of my application and some have received the checklist and others even received the CSQ itself. It is weird actually. I called and sent letters without any respond. I also tried to contact the MP and he said he will try to contact them but few weeks later still no clear answer.
Hi Husam,

Thank you for your reply. How did you contact MP? Maybe i should do the same.

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016

Hello APPNOV2014NY,

I got your point that PCC should not be older than 6 months , clarity what i want is what is the time period should i get PCC , it is only for previous 6 months or for my entire stay in my home conutry , i.e from after attaining 18 years of age. please clarify.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello APPNOV2014NY,

I got your point that PCC should not be older than 6 months , clarity what i want is what is the time period should i get PCC , it is only for previous 6 months or for my entire stay in my home conutry , i.e from after attaining 18 years of age. please clarify.
My PCC from India does not have any time period. It just says that:

" This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of XXXXX holder of India passport No. XXXXX issues at XXXXX on XXXXXX, which would render him ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA"

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
My PCC from India does not have any time period. It just says that:

" This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of XXXXX holder of India passport No. XXXXX issues at XXXXX on XXXXXX, which would render him ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA"

Thanks for your reply, i will go ahead to get my PCC

Ordibehesht

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Tina,

Hello
Same situation here. I applied Dec 2016, updated my information once about 50 days ago, and still no news from MIDI. So as you said, it does not matter if we call or not?

odettealg

Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

Latest update:

Application MPQ: Oct 29th, 2016
Document List: March 23rd, 2017
Documents Sent: May 23rd, 2017
File was opened: June 05th, 2017
CSQ received: June 19th,2017 (YAY!!)

Now moving to the federal stage.

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

Latest update:

Application MPQ: Oct 29th, 2016
Document List: March 23rd, 2017
Documents Sent: May 23rd, 2017
File was opened: June 05th, 2017
CSQ received: June 19th,2017 (YAY!!)

Now moving to the federal stage.
HELLO odettealg,
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESSFUL CSQ APPLICATION.
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT GRID MIDI HAD APPLIED TO YOUR APPLICATION? BEFORE MAR 08TH 2017 OR AFTER? AND HOW MANY POINTS YOU HAVE GOT?
THANK YOU.

anuragwankhede

Aug 6, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am in Quebec and wanted to check possibilities of getting ITA in Express Entry(EE).

1. Is there is any risk of denial at the later stage in EE instead of applying in Quebec immigration?
2. Can we apply in both EE and Quebec immigration at the same time
3. What will be the best option for us
4. What is the % of approval in EE..

Please let me know if anyone encounter this or know anyone got PR under EE being in quebec
Hi,
I was exactly in same situation. I will reply to you as per my experience.I did apply for both Quebec and EE and later did not pursue with Quebec.

1. Is there is any risk of denial at the later stage in EE instead of applying in Quebec immigration?
You need to show your intentions to move out of Quebec.

2. Can we apply in both EE and Quebec immigration at the same time
Yes. But need to backout from one of them once you submit documents.

3. What will be the best option for us
Depends on how much time you wish to wait.
Quebec - close to 1-1.5 year
EE- close to 3-4 months

4. What is the % of approval in EE..
If all your documents reflect your ITA profile and you can prove your intention to live outside of QC, you would get it.

Reactions: zionplace