+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

OHiluvCANADA

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
Hi,
I have a query about federal application package. Please confirm that I have to send only these mentioned Forms and Docs in my application package, (I am applying as SINGLE applicant)

1. IMM5690E
2. IMM0008ENU_2D
3. IMM5669E
4. IMM5562E (For travel information do I have to mention the time since I am living in Canada as student??)
5. imm0008_5e
6. IMM5406E
7. Copy of Passport and Work Permit (Should be certified true copy?)
8. CSQ Original
9. Copy of Birth Certificate (Should be certified true copy?)
10. PPC Original
11. Photos 2 Nos.
12. Payment Receipt
13. Self-addressed Label 2 Nos.

Thanks, Waiting for positive response.

GSD88

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
AOR Received.
14-07-2017
Guys

I just received document reception confirmation from MIDI.

What should I expect next ? File open confirmation or directly CSQ ( no msg inbetween)

Cheers

GSD88

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
AOR Received.
14-07-2017
--------------Reposting-----_--------

Guys

I just received document reception confirmation from MIDI.

What should I expect next ? File open confirmation or directly CSQ ( no msg inbetween)

Cheers

Reactions: Love MTL

GSD88

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
AOR Received.
14-07-2017
Thanks Guys, one more query

I ll be having enough points for Express entry starting Jan/Feb 2018( completing Master from Ontario in Dec 2017 ).Also , expecting CSQ soon ( few days back received Documents AR from MIDI).

What you guys suggest should I go ahead with QSW federal stage or wait till Jan/Feb 2018 to apply to Express Entry.

Guys please suggest.

Thanks for posting wonderful info On this thread.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Thanks Guys, one more query

I ll be having enough points for Express entry starting Jan/Feb 2018( completing Master from Ontario in Dec 2017 ).Also , expecting CSQ soon ( few days back received Documents AR from MIDI).

What you guys suggest should I go ahead with QSW federal stage or wait till Jan/Feb 2018 to apply to Express Entry.

Guys please suggest.

Thanks for posting wonderful info On this thread.
Assuming
a) you get CSQ in August and you send out your Federal PR application before end of August
b) you get ITA from EE in Feb and you send out your Federal PR application before end of Feb.

You will get PR via QSW sometime in July-Sept 2018.
You will get PR via EE sometime in Aug 2018.

Close call. I would suggest you to wait for ITA from EE for 2 reasons:
a) QSW timelines are not certain. 11-13 months for inland applicants is normal but no guarantee that it would not go past 13 months. Few inland applicants got PR from QSW in 14+ months.
b) Slight chances that CIC might ask you for your Quebec settlement plan and this might delay application by 1-2 months.

zionplace

Mar 30, 2015
Hello friends, I submitted my application but I like to remove my work experience details.
Reason:
I found out I am eligible without the work experience, hence I would like to avoid the hassle in obtaining the attestation of work experience in the future. I tried removing it online but it is not possible to do, I then called MIDI but they told me I will not be able to as well until I get document checklist.
Without work experience = 60 (This I want to claim)
With work experience = 64

- When I get the document checklist, can I write to them that I no longer intend to make my work experience count?
- When I get the document checklist, and I request for the work experience removal, will this affect the processing time?

Pls help

Last edited:

GSD88

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
AOR Received.
14-07-2017
Hello friends, I submitted my application but I like to remove my work experience details.
Reason:
I found out I am eligible without the work experience, hence I would like to avoid the hassle in obtaining the attestation of work experience in the future. I tried removing it online but it is not possible to do, I then called MIDI but they told me I will not be able to as well until I get document checklist.
Without work experience = 60 (This I want to claim)
With work experience = 64

- When I get the document checklist, can I write to them that I no longer intend to make my work experience count?
- When I get the document checklist, and I request for the work experience removal, will this affect the processing time?

Pls help
You can't delete old work experience.You have to submit all doc to prove your claims in Application.

Work exp entries will be grayed out once edit option available.

pra2690

Jul 18, 2017
I am
Dear All,

I've applied to CSQ in August 2016 from Montreal. Still heard nothing from MIDI, I haven't received a document checklist. I called MIDI twice but their advice is just to wait. I'm waiting anxiously. I think it's too long and something is weird. Could you please share your timeline? Or is there anyone in the same situation with me? Any suggestion is appreciated.
Same stage

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I am

Same stage
Dear All,

I've applied to CSQ in August 2016 from Montreal. Still heard nothing from MIDI, I haven't received a document checklist. I called MIDI twice but their advice is just to wait. I'm waiting anxiously. I think it's too long and something is weird. Could you please share your timeline? Or is there anyone in the same situation with me? Any suggestion is appreciated.
If you are calling MIDI customer care, be advised that they are just customer care representatives and most of them have little to no idea about Quebec immigration process. Do not trust their advice. You should contact someone authoritative in MIDI or use a lawyer to get a response. As far as my experience with the customer care people, they have no idea what they are talking about, they don't even know how the Mon Projet site works or its menu system. Most of them do not understand plain English or act like they don't. Honestly they don't care much about your concerns. So you should take some other course of action.