+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
If you mailed to the right address below, the speed should be fast. The words "Révision administrative" are very important. ;)

Révision administrative
Ministère de l'Immigration,de la diversité et de l'inclusion
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage.
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

I sent it here as it was the address that was on my intent to reject letter. They added the certified copy a couple of days after receiving it, but still no decision.

285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage,
Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
I sent it here as it was the address that was on my intent to reject letter. They added the certified copy a couple of days after receiving it, but still no decision.

285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage,
Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8
Please double check your letter. There are two addresses in the intent to reject letter of my friends, the "285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage, Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8" is in the first page and the address I gave you is in the second page.

kham

Jun 22, 2016
Hello, is there any PhD student here who received his CSQ or received documents checklist and still in his second year of PhD ??

Thanks in advance

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
Please double check your letter. There are two addresses in the intent to reject letter of my friends, the "285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage, Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8" is in the first page and the address I gave you is in the second page.
No second address, just this one in my letter:

285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage, Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
No second address, just this one in my letter:

285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage, Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8
Maybe you are not in the step of calculating the points. My friend gets thtt new address because he lacks 1 points. And the letter also told him that if his new letter is not submitted to that new address, the speed maybe slow.... :-\

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kham said:
Hello, is there any PhD student here who received his CSQ or received documents checklist and still in his second year of PhD ??

Thanks in advance
Yes, but I began to apply it when it is 2 yeas and 3 months,and got it 6 months later.

Based on what I know, you can apply after half of your PHD (but they prefer you are in the last year of your PHD( within 12 months)). So if you want to apply it ,please make sure that you can get a certificate from your school. it shows that you will graduate in a detailed time ,or you are expected to graduate in a detailed time (the detailed time (-for example 2017-09-20-)demonstrates that you have finished half of your PHD. But I suggest that time is within 12 months(please double check the total time of your total PHD time before you get that detailed time,becasue the total time for a PHD is not less than 3 years ))

use the link below:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-quebec/when-where-submit.html

GOOD LUCK :eek:

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just got an intention to reject letter. it's because the coop letter which states the internship was a part of the master program. But i actually submit the original letter, while they require a certified true copy of it. Just wondering is that the reason why it is asked to submit again or they did not accept the content.

Any one got similar problem? Please help.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Montreal_120 said:
just got an intention to reject letter. it's because the coop letter which states the internship was a part of the master program. But i actually submit the original letter, while they require a certified true copy of it. Just wondering is that the reason why it is asked to submit again or they did not accept the content.

Wow. I also delivered my docs on Aug 8 and thought if I were to get an intention to reject, I would have gotten it by now and thought I was safe. But it seems that can happen to me anytime too . As for your problem it could be because of the original. Did they mention the problem ?? If not then you can maybe confirm by calling them on Monday.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Montreal_120 said:

What are the contents of "intent to reject" letter?

kham

Jun 22, 2016
POLYNING said:
Yes, but I began to apply it when it is 2 yeas and 3 months,and got it 6 months later.

Based on what I know, you can apply after half of your PHD (but they prefer you are in the last year of your PHD( within 12 months)). So if you want to apply it ,please make sure that you can get a certificate from your school. it shows that you will graduate in a detailed time ,or you are expected to graduate in a detailed time (the detailed time (-for example 2017-09-20-)demonstrates that you have finished half of your PHD. But I suggest that time is within 12 months(please double check the total time of your total PHD time before you get that detailed time,becasue the total time for a PHD is not less than 3 years ))

GOOD LUCK :eek:

Thanks very much

Could you please let me know what is your area of training ?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:
Hi Guys,
Do we have to sent all stamped copies on the passport,for the federal?
Good Question. I was planning to send only first and last page of my passport.

here is what CIC asks for

Travel documents and passports
Copy of the pages of your passport or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your
dependent children, showing:

the passport number,

date of issue and expiry,

the photo, name, date and place of birth,

pages showing any amendments in name, date of birth, expiration, etc.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi,
it also says photocopy of visa where you currently reside?is it the work permit(for me) or all the visas on the passport for Canada?

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
@APPNOV2014NY
Thanks..btw .you haven't received your CSQ yet?I just read you have asked for a duplicate
i hope you get it soon its almost a month for you