Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
APPNOV2014NY said:
Just work permit.
Hey also you don't live in Quebec ?? They didn't have an issue with that ?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:
@APPNOV2014NY
Thanks..btw .you haven't received your CSQ yet?I just read you have asked for a duplicate
i hope you get it soon its almost a month for you
Yes. Still waiting. Most probably original CSQ was sent to my old Quebec address even though I filled up "modification to CSQ" form and submitted proof of old and new address. Hopefully I will get duplicate CSQ soon. :)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
wfsoomro said:
Hey also you don't live in Quebec ?? They didn't have an issue with that ?
Why would there be any issue? I was in Quebec at the time of submission of application and moved to USA approximately 1.5 months after applying. I was on "Closed" Work Permit and had to move out of Quebec once my Quebec employer said - " Shoo....Shoo...Go away...We do not need you here any more"

It would have raised a red flag if I had moved from Quebec to some other Canadian province.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
APPNOV2014NY said:
Why would there be any issue? I was in Quebec at the time of submission of application and moved to USA approximately 1.5 months after applying. I was on "Closed" Work Permit and had to move out of Quebec once my Quebec employer said - " Shoo....Shoo...Go away...We do not need you here any more"

It would have raised a red flag if I had moved from Quebec to some other Canadian province.
Interesting. All is well that ends well

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wfsoomro said:
Wow. I also delivered my docs on Aug 8 and thought if I were to get an intention to reject, I would have gotten it by now and thought I was safe. But it seems that can happen to me anytime too . As for your problem it could be because of the original. Did they mention the problem ?? If not then you can maybe confirm by calling them on Monday.
I called them on Friday, 514-864-9191, it is calling center. They said they dont know anything about the profile and they have no contacts with processing department. Do you know how to contact processing department?

As for the original, they asked for the certified true cope of that, but i submit original one in an envelope. I am wondering they didn't see it. I will be going the office directly on Monday. Just want to know if they have seen it. Or i have to re-apply for that again which gotta take another maybe 2 to 3 weeks. Anyone has been to MIDI office before? Do they accept appointment?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kham said:
Thanks very much

Could you please let me know what is your area of training ?
Training: Bachelor& master: mechanical engineering. Phd: biomedical engineering

GOOD LUCK ;D

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Montreal_120 said:
I called them on Friday, 514-864-9191, it is calling center. They said they dont know anything about the profile and they have no contacts with processing department. Do you know how to contact processing department?

As for the original, they asked for the certified true cope of that, but i submit original one in an envelope. I am wondering they didn't see it. I will be going the office directly on Monday. Just want to know if they have seen it. Or i have to re-apply for that again which gotta take another maybe 2 to 3 weeks. Anyone has been to MIDI office before? Do they accept appointment?
So, did you meet cool dudes that are processing CSQ applications?

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an email with the letter of intention to reject.
They have asked to submit the certified true copy of my Master degree certificate that is from Montreal
However, I am not in Quebec right now and in the letter it is mentioned that it should be certified from the issuer of the document.
I have asked one of my friend over there to do that on my behalf but the university wants to see the original degree that is with me.
What can be done in this case
Can I get it notarised from some other place like public notary or is it mandatory to have it done from the university
Kindly help!!!

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
I was out of montreal when this happened. So I sent my original degree to my friend along with an authorization lette to get it done on my behalf. From what the lady at birks told me that is the only way. You can try to explain your situation to the university and see if they make an exception.

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wfsoomro said:
I was out of montreal when this happened. So I sent my original degree to my friend along with an authorization lette to get it done on my behalf. From what the lady at birks told me that is the only way. You can try to explain your situation to the university and see if they make an exception.
oh thanks....my friend will try tomorrow again
see how it goes....r u in
Quebec or outside?

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
rkapoor said:
oh thanks....my friend will try tomorrow again
see how it goes....r u in
Quebec or outside?
I'm in Toronto at the moment but will return in s couple of months

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been a while now since I submitted my certified copy, I don't know why it is still in process... getting frustrated!!!

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
contextaa said:
It's been a while now since I submitted my certified copy, I don't know why it is still in process... getting frustrated!!!
Lol everyone is still waiting bro.