+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
call them again just now. I was told that there is no any update for my application. They also dont know how long is needed..... :)

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems that we are not paper application,and also not online application. I was told that they cant find my status including the time of checklist.... :eek: ;D

midgar31

Jun 14, 2016
POLYNING said:
It seems that we are not paper application,and also not online application. I was told that they cant find my status including the time of checklist.... :eek: ;D
Really? I called them yesterday and they acknowledge over the phone the reception of my documents. Like you I dropped my documents myself at the office a week and some days ago.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
midgar31 said:
Really? I called them yesterday and they acknowledge over the phone the reception of my documents. Like you I dropped my documents myself at the office a week and some days ago.
I will call them again.Yesterday,they knew nothing.....

kjg09

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Hi all, I just want to share our timeline:

Applied online: March 16, 2016
Document request: July 25, 2016
Documents submitted: July 27, 2016

My husband is the main applicant and we received updates below (translated from french using google translate):

We completed an initial assessment of your "Selection Certificate Request" and we determined that you have met the requirements for that preliminary examination stage.

We inform you that you are registered on a waiting list for a selection interview with a (an) adviser (era) to immigration. As soon as the date of your interview will be fixed, we will communicate with you again. There is no need to contact us about it, you have to wait for our next match.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kjg09 said:

My husband is the main applicant and we received updates below (translated from french using google translate):

We completed an initial assessment of your "Selection Certificate Request" and we determined that you have met the requirements for that preliminary examination stage.

We inform you that you are registered on a waiting list for a selection interview with a (an) adviser (era) to immigration. As soon as the date of your interview will be fixed, we will communicate with you again. There is no need to contact us about it, you have to wait for our next match.
great news,we almost have the same timeline (online application, checklist, paper submit day's )but I have no the last email..,,,

midgar31

Jun 14, 2016
POLYNING said:
great news,we almost have the same timeline (online application, checklist, paper submit day's )but I have no the last email..,,,
If what she said is true more people should start to get the same email soon.

midgar31

Jun 14, 2016
kjg09 said:

Are you currently in Quebec? Which is your country of origin and where you application it's been processed? How they send you the update, over email or post?

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kjg09 said:

Thanks for sharing... I remmeber most of the people who applied before Jan. (paper based) got their CSQ without interview.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
kjg09 said:

Have you claimed points for french or falling short on points?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
midgar31 said:
Keep me posted, I will call them again before the end of the week.
call again just now, I was told tHat my paper documents were received on 27, July. And the status is in process.The only different is I gave them my reference number today.

weekday

Jul 25, 2016
POLYNING said:
call again just now, I was told tHat my paper documents were received on 27, July. And the status is in process.The only different is I gave them my reference number today.
same here, just now called MIDI. csq status : processing...............................................

midgar31

Jun 14, 2016
POLYNING said:
I did exactly the same and I got exactly the same answer. Is your reference number NAXXXXXX?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
midgar31 said:
I did exactly the same and I got exactly the same answer. Is your reference number NAXXXXXX?
I give them the number C3......, the number in the first PDF files after payment. I know the NAXXXXX is from the checklist. I am sure that you can give the NA****** because they asked me this number. But I only remember the C3...., they also can see my status....