+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunguggilam said:
Hi Guys,

I tried to submit application in August Intake but no luck.
I am traveling to Montreal in October for 3 months on Work Permit through Internal company transfer (IBM).

I just wanna check during those 3 months, I will be temporary resident, so will I come under Cap Exempt or no ?

Please let me know if anyone know's this info.
I think you cant do that because of this "you were legally admitted to Québec for a period of at least one year or for consecutive periods totaling at least one year."
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/workers-quebec/when-where-submit.html

Bur I suggest you to call the MIDI and enjoy the French-english. You will get the answer immediately.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
POLYNING said:
I think you cant do that because of this "you were legally admitted to Québec for a period of at least one year or for consecutive periods totaling at least one year."
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/workers-quebec/when-where-submit.html

Bur I suggest you to call the MIDI and enjoy the French-english. You will get the answer immediately.
dear as you & many have already submitted ur document I have few queries..

dere are some standard form like 522-of in which we have to filled section A & B.

now my query is if anything is not related with us like name after marriage..we should left it blank or write N/A?

plz advice?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi guys ,

I do have an LMIA and CAQ from quebec employer and they are processing my work visa. Can I apply for CSQ in mon projet with the LMIA and CAQ ? But the problem is ,

I dont see anywhere in mon projet page to enter the LMIA number. How did you guys submit the request thru mon projet ? Any help is appreciated.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
cooolideal said:
dear as you & many have already submitted ur document I have few queries..

dere are some standard form like 522-of in which we have to filled section A & B.

now my query is if anything is not related with us like name after marriage..we should left it blank or write N/A?

plz advice?
Plz respond...

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Any updates guys. I dispatched my documents today. They will be delivered to MIDI early next week.
Now any news, maybe they are on holiday.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Now any news, maybe they are on holiday.

I passed by MIDI office an hr back and it was Open ... nice weather looks to be the reason ;-)

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
I just send off my documents too...whats the turn around time we expecting from MIDI?
Do we have interviews to attend if they need?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:
I just send off my documents too...whats the turn around time we expecting from MIDI?
Do we have interviews to attend if they need?
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-etats-unis#formulaire_delais

For Canada ( Quebec only) , Canada ( excluding Quebec) and USA it shows 6 months for Documents Review , 1-3 months for Preliminary Review and 1-9 months for Selection review. So we are looking at somewhere between 8 - 18 months. At least this what MIDI website says. :mad:

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
:eek: this is so weird...if that's the case what is the difference between the paper application and this new online application?
Also,the link you provided if you change to any other country it gives the same time frame
I wish and hope its shorter than whats mentioned