+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
This is going to be tricky. I would advise you to call MIDI and explain your situation. They might be able to help you with some workaround.
YES, the French based English is always welcome to you.... :), so beautiful and :D :D :D :D :D ;DOne sentence can give you one-day-happy....

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
YES, the French based English is always welcome to you.... :), so beautiful and :D :D :D :D :D ;DOne sentence can give you one-day-happy....
I have called MIDI only once and lady I spoke to had better English than I do ;D ;D ;D ;D

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
I have called MIDI only once and lady I spoke to had better English than I do ;D ;D ;D ;D
:eek: It demonstrates that you can work on there..... :D

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
POLYNING said:
maybe they are on summer holiday. no any news...
Here r so many who r in canada or usa...but belongs to india mean basic education from india...

How dey proceed notarize from the country of education or country of current residence...

Plz advixe...

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi,
Those who received documents checklist, can you share which documents are requested?

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can get it from past posts on this thread. One line reply: they asked the documents for which you have claimed points in your application.

Mchd12 said:

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have no any news from the last week, I think they should have a holiday....the speed.... :D

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
have no any news from the last week, I think they should have a holiday....the speed.... :D
Stop by their office today and tell them that you were in the area and thought you might collect your CSQ in person as well. Who knows they might actually give you your CSQ :p

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Idea :D

APPNOV2014NY said:
Stop by their office today and tell them that you were in the area and thought you might collect your CSQ in person as well. Who knows they might actually give you your CSQ :p

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
cooolideal said:
Here r so many who r in canada or usa...but belongs to india mean basic education from india...

How dey proceed notarize from the country of education or country of current residence...

Plz advixe...
Please respond..

arunguggilam

Jul 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

I tried to submit application in August Intake but no luck.
I am traveling to Montreal in October for 3 months on Work Permit through Internal company transfer (IBM).

I just wanna check during those 3 months, I will be temporary resident, so will I come under Cap Exempt or no ?

Please let me know if anyone know's this info.