+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one of my friends sent an additional document to the midi on 30th, Sept. I has had more than one month, but there are no any decisions :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\.

tombo83

Sep 25, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm waiting from 22nd of September and zero feedback... :(
I called them twice but the only information I received was confirmation that they received my papers and I need to be patient...

stealth1947

Sep 4, 2016
Do you guys know what happend with application when you got fired and no longer working?

I sent application in September (I was still working then), and now Im waiting for documetns checklist, but on November 5th, my company put me on temporary layoff and Im no longer working (my work permit is still valid).

Anyone have idea what would happen with application?

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent the missing documents on 26 September 2016. Still now no news. :-\

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
POLYNING said:
one of my friends sent an additional document to the midi on 30th, Sept. I has had more than one month, but there are no any decisions :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\.
My additional documents was sent 26 September. Still now no news. Do any one have any idea, how long it will take to get back from them? I am confused and bit frustrated.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
stealth1947 said:
Do you guys know what happend with application when you got fired and no longer working?

I sent application in September (I was still working then), and now Im waiting for documetns checklist, but on November 5th, my company put me on temporary layoff and Im no longer working (my work permit is still valid).

Anyone have idea what would happen with application?
Change in job situation after application submission won't affect your application.

stealth1947

Sep 4, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Change in job situation after application submission won't affect your application.
I didnt get my checklist yet, but I heard that one of document that they might ask for is a letter from my current employer to confirm that im still working there. Did you guys have this on your checklist?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
stealth1947 said:
I didnt get my checklist yet, but I heard that one of document that they might ask for is a letter from my current employer to confirm that im still working there. Did you guys have this on your checklist?
No. They only asked proof of experience that I had mentioned in application.

stealth1947

Sep 4, 2016
Ok thx. Im planing to move to Europe and send them documents from there. Do you remember is there any other documents that i should get it before leaving Quebec, that they might ask in checklist?

I rather gather evrything before leaving.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
stealth1947 said:
Ok thx. Im planing to move to Europe and send them documents from there. Do you remember is there any other documents that i should get it before leaving Quebec, that they might ask in checklist?

I rather gather evrything before leaving.
As far as I know , MIDI is not asking for any document that's not mentioned here:
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

You above link to find out documents you will need once MIDI sends you checklist.

tombo83

Sep 25, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received an email from MIDI asking to provide a copy of my IELTS test result...
Wired because they didn't ask for that with the first checklist. I'm sending my photocopy tomorrow.

tombo83

Sep 25, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just one questions. The title of the email says:
Documents à soumettre à l'appui de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec — demande non assujettie au nombre maximal
Documents to be submitted in support of your application for selection certificate of Quebec - not subject to the maximum number request

I didn't find any post or person in this threat with a similar request. It doesn't look like intend to reject. Anybody knows what's the difference?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
tombo83 said:
Just one questions. The title of the email says:
Documents à soumettre à l'appui de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec — demande non assujettie au nombre maximal
Documents to be submitted in support of your application for selection certificate of Quebec - not subject to the maximum number request

I didn't find any post or person in this threat with a similar request. It doesn't look like intend to reject. Anybody knows what's the difference?
Title of my first ( and only) document request from MIDI was:

"Documents à soumettre à l'appui de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec — demande non assujettie au nombre maximal"

So I guess nothing wrong here. They just want to see your IELTS score.

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does anyone know how long its gonna take to process again after submitting supplementary docs normally? I submitted like a month ago, nothing heard form MIDI since then. Just wondering if they will treat it as a new application which means waiting for another 5-6 months?