+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Please post your questions in this forum.

Hello seniors

please answers me my two questions
1. which way we can show the funds,(1)FD,(2)In OPEN ACCOUNT.
2.10th and 10+2, diplomas certificates copies attested by were we completed study like school or institute or not need attestation.
please advise me.
thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
montreal06@ said:
Hello seniors

please answers me my two questions
1. which way we can show the funds,(1)FD,(2)In OPEN ACCOUNT.
2.10th and 10+2, diplomas certificates copies attested by were we completed study like school or institute or not need attestation.
please advise me.
thanks
There are no seniors here. We all are fellow applicants.

1. No need to show funds.
2. This has been discussed multiple times in this thread. Please browse through past posts and let us know if you have any follow up questions.

kham

Jun 22, 2016
Hello, please can any one who submitted his application under Monprojet tell me how long it takes for (Traitement du paiement) if I payed by Visa and when I will receive my application summary

Thanks in advance

APPNOV2016

Oct 7, 2016
1) can we go for upfront medicals. If so will the doctor not ask the invitation letter which we dont have? Does CIc recommends upfront medicals and will they accept it?

2) I have gone through this link for QSW and here in the documents checklist, and it asks only for these docs

all 8 forms, passports, csq, language score, identity and civil status docs, PCCs, photos, Fee, checklist

Are these all the docs that we need to send them? Can you please confirm? it does not asks other docs like graduation and pg marksheets nor any experience letters or tax documents, bank statements, payslips etc.,

3) Also, they are not asking express entry profile number. I think now all applications are processed only through express entry from Jan 2105. So if they are not asking these details then how will they link our csq federal application with express entry profile?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
APPNOV2016 said:
1) can we go for upfront medicals. If so will the doctor not ask the invitation letter which we dont have? Does CIc recommends upfront medicals and will they accept it?

2) I have gone through this link for QSW and here in the documents checklist, and it asks only for these docs

all 8 forms, passports, csq, language score, identity and civil status docs, PCCs, photos, Fee, checklist

Are these all the docs that we need to send them? Can you please confirm? it does not asks other docs like graduation and pg marksheets nor any experience letters or tax documents, bank statements, payslips etc.,

3) Also, they are not asking express entry profile number. I think now all applications are processed only through express entry from Jan 2105. So if they are not asking these details then how will they link our csq federal application with express entry profile?
1. Yes you can. CIC does not recommend upfront medicals but they will accept upfront medical.

if you are inland applicant:
a) and your application is processed within 12 months of taking medical then you need not worry.
b) and your application is processed in more than 12 months of taking medical then you will need to reach out to CIC to get your medical validity extended. if CIC does not accept your request then you will need to take medical again.

if you are outland applicant:
a) and your application is processed within 12 months , then you will get very less time to land in Quebec. You need to land before your medical expires ( 12 months)
b) and your application is processed in more than 12 months , then you need to take to your medicals again. No work around.

This is the reason why upfront medicals are not recommended for QSW.

genconian13 is inland applicant and has done upfront medicals. You can reach out to him for more information.

2. Yes. Only documents mentioned in this list are required:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf

3. QSW is separate from EE and you do not need to mention EE Profile no. in QSW Federal application

APPNOV2016

Oct 7, 2016
Thanks APPNOV2014NY for your replies. Yes i am an inland applicant. Also, in the checklist, i see number 5 as "Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees completed and signed by principal applicant" Can you please let me know which form are they referring to? because in the link cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp, i dont see this form.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
APPNOV2016 said:
Thanks APPNOV2014NY for your replies. Yes i am an inland applicant. Also, in the checklist, i see number 5 as "Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees completed and signed by principal applicant" Can you please let me know which form are they referring to? because in the link cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp, i dont see this form.
Not required for QSW

kham

Jun 22, 2016
please help :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ I submitted my application on mon projet and paid the fees by visa one week ago and till now my status is (Traitement du paiement) is that normal, I am very worried ??? ??? ???

Lee66

Oct 29, 2016
Does anybody know that if the applicants are with enough points(57 for a family), however, have no valid French or English test result, is it likely to encounter an interview?

Thank you!

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lee66 said:
Does anybody know that if the applicants are with enough points(57 for a family), however, have no valid French or English test result, is it likely to encounter an interview?

Thank you!
it doesn't matter if you have a valid job offer

kham

Jun 22, 2016
please help ??? ??? ??? ??? I submitted my application on mon projet and paid the fees by visa one week ago and till now my status is (Traitement du paiement) is that normal, I am very worried :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

any answer please ?????

crazyhoops

Jan 7, 2015
POLYNING said:
The timeline you see is the inland regular skilled worker from mon projet quebec . If you are inland applicant, you need to wait for several months (3-6 months) from online submission to checklist , and several weeks (3-5 weeks) from paper submission to CSQ issue if every document is OK, and several weeks (1-5 weeks) for the CSQ mailing time.
PEQ is another program, and is very fast. It needs about one month for the whole processing time, not including the mailing time.
Thanks for your response.

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
kham said:
please help ??? ??? ??? ??? I submitted my application on mon projet and paid the fees by visa one week ago and till now my status is (Traitement du paiement) is that normal, I am very worried :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

any answer please ?????
this time show in your application,MIDI also show massage like you can pay fees within one month after submit application.

joelthakkar

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
APPNOV2014NY said:
Also , please note that Quebec is done accepting applications for 2016 ( non-camp exempt) and it will start using a system similar to ITA for next intake.
what will happen to cap-exempt candidates in that case ?