Applied CSQ: Aug 20, 2017
Document Checklist: April 20, 2018
Documents Received: July 13, 2018
CSQ: Waiting.

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
For older applications it takes 32 months to get CSQ
Can you please point to the resources(if there exist any) where it is mentioned that these 32 months are for inland or outland applicants?

MIDI has provided this vague information without explicitly specifying the inland or outland QSW category.

Even if 32 months is to be believed then whether they count from date of submission of application on Mon projet portal or the date from which the application status changed to "Processing" from "Waiting for treatment ".

I believe lots of unanswered questions from MIDI side.

Last edited:

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Anyone could still login the Mon Projet system? I tried to login, when I clicked login button, there is a window said as below

"Veuillez noter qu’en raison des nouvelles dispositions du Règlement sur l’immigration au Québec en vigueur depuis le 2 août 2018, il n'est plus possible de se créer un compte Mon projet Québec.
Les personnes intéressées à immigrer au Québec dans le cadre du Programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés pourront prochainement déposer une déclaration d’intérêt dans le nouveau portail Arrima.
Consultez la page Actualités du site Web du Ministère pour avoir tous les détails sur le nouveau système d’immigration basé sur la déclaration d’intérêt."

But my girlfriend account doesn't get this notice, she sent additional document in mid May....I sent my document in Feb. 2018, no more information from then.
Anyone get the same problem?

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone could still login the Mon Projet system? I tried to login, when I clicked login button, there is a window said as below

"Veuillez noter qu’en raison des nouvelles dispositions du Règlement sur l’immigration au Québec en vigueur depuis le 2 août 2018, il n'est plus possible de se créer un compte Mon projet Québec.
Les personnes intéressées à immigrer au Québec dans le cadre du Programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés pourront prochainement déposer une déclaration d’intérêt dans le nouveau portail Arrima.
Consultez la page Actualités du site Web du Ministère pour avoir tous les détails sur le nouveau système d’immigration basé sur la déclaration d’intérêt."

But my girlfriend account doesn't get this notice, she sent additional document in mid May....I sent my document in Feb. 2018, no more information from then.
Anyone get the same problem?
Hey, I can't find the Login button. It's gone on the link below.
Can you share how to log on Mon Projet.
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
So what happened to our mon projet applications when the new arrima system introduced? Are the mon projet applications still valid? If not, what happened to our application fees?

Do you guys know if cap exempt applicants will be treated with some kind of priority?

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems like a lot of people are waiting, but there hasn't been no update recently, especially for those who received document checklist on April.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
So old Mon Project will continue as it is. But if you get an invite, old application needs to be cancelled and no refunds. So cough up more money for the new Arrima Portal and wait again for the next 10 years :) The cycle repeats !

First world country extracts money from poor third world country applicants in the name of immigration.

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So old Mon Project will continue as it is. But if you get an invite, old application needs to be cancelled and no refunds. So cough up more money for the new Arrima Portal and wait again for the next 10 years :) The cycle repeats !

First world country extracts money from poor third world country applicants in the name of immigration.

Thanks for the clarification.
It's really annoying... =(

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Thanks for the clarification.
It's really annoying... =(
Also note that once you fill in the Arrima Portal, there is no points displayed or calculated for you automatically like the Federal Express Entry system.