Doc Request: December 2017
Doc Submitted: February 2018
Doc Received: March 2018
CSQ: Waiting

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Any update guys?
my girl friend got the intention of reject (IoR) in mid June, seems the MIDI start to process the document. she in under QSW program, started application in May 2017, got checlist in Dec. 2017, submitted the required document Feb. 2018. Preparing to submit the additional document now. She got two B2 on Tefaq test

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone here who got AOT points for Master of computer applications (MCA) ?

NOC 2283 ?

Your little reply may help. thanks in advance............

Jul 7, 2018
Hello friends,
I am new in this website.
I have two question. I came to Canada to accompany my husband, He is student and I've got open work permit .
I found work related to my major, and then I asked my employer to apply for Validated employment offer for me which is fortunately accepted.
I just submitted my mon project application today.
The problem is that, there was no place in application to show that I have the validated job offer, Did I made a mistake and I missed the question?
If not, now how they know i have this to count my point. since without 8 point of validated job offer i cannot get the points.

my second question is (Basic one :) ), now what is the next step? I have to send all the documents now or I should wait to be asked for documents!

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hello friends,
I am new in this website.
I have two question. I came to Canada to accompany my husband, He is student and I've got open work permit .
I found work related to my major, and then I asked my employer to apply for Validated employment offer for me which is fortunately accepted.
I just submitted my mon project application today.
The problem is that, there was no place in application to show that I have the validated job offer, Did I made a mistake and I missed the question?
If not, now how they know i have this to count my point. since without 8 point of validated job offer i cannot get the points.

my second question is (Basic one :) ), now what is the next step? I have to send all the documents now or I should wait to be asked for documents!
Hi,

Could you please let me know how did you get a Validated employment offer from your employer? I mean what shall I ask him to do as I have similar situation? Thanks