+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

moises6611

Feb 15, 2018
This is from MIDI website.

I did my homework this time.. ;)

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html#india

India

Type of document
Among the authorities recognized
for certifying Indian documents,
there is:

Studies, training and internships
  • Document issuer
  • Notary of the country
    issuing the document

Notes:

• A copy certified as true by the document issuer is always the preferred format. Note that processing time is required to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided. The processing time could be shorter if you submit copies certified as true by the issuer.

• If you are outside the territory of India, you can have your documents certified as true copies by an Indian embassy or consulate.

• If you want to have a document issued by a country or territory other than India certified as a true copy, you must refer to the table for the corresponding country or territory.
Exactly my same situation. I had my original degree and certified transcripts. but only 1 of each and I couldnt sent those or I was going to be left with nothing for future. I photocopy them and have my embassy to put their stamp on the copies and then I translated the copies. I hope everything goes well...

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
The reason they asked for my all educational documents again is in my previous document list I send them photocopy of all notarized educational documents and I think because of that dumbness I got this IR.

This time I am going to send them NOTARIZED DIPLOMA & NOTARIZED TRANSCRIPT Original Copy.
How many days did they give you for sending additional documents?

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Hi all, here are my situation. I (work permit expired and now live in my home country) and my girlfriend (still working in Montreal, but her work permit will expire in May and she wants to quit the job and come back to me) had submitted required files to MIDI and received the acknowledge of receive. If she get CSQ but I am not after this May, will her application get back to scoring stage and limited by quota?

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hi Guys,

I have recently send my documents with canada post and now I can see that my documents status is "Delivered to your community mailbox, parcel locker or apt./condo mailbox"
I am just confused with this status, is there anyone who had similar status their when their documents got delivered by Canada Post?

liquid_lin

May 3, 2016
Regular skilled worker program
Hi there, just a quick question..did your friend graduate before CSQ is issued? I heard that it is not possible to have CAQ and CSQ at the same time, but I went ahead and apply for CSQ under QSWP anyway, and my CAQ will be valid till next year.

liquid_lin

May 3, 2016
New Update

Application sumitted 12-Apr-2017
Documents Requested 1-Jan-2018
Documents Sent 12-Feb-2018
Update on MonProject of Reception of documents 19-Feb-2018

One more email to go. Getting close

Thanks
I have almost the exact same timeline as you, applied in March, document request and AOR are all the same. Please keep updating your status. Hopefully we will hear some good news very soon!~~

Reactions: zqd9853572002

fkl0376532

Mar 15, 2018
I applied through mon projet quebec in November 2016. yes, 2016. I received the checklist in March 2017, submitted all required documents within two weeks, then received IR in May because some of the documents are not valid. submitted again within two weeks. Then I started waiting until now...

On my first document checklist, it said that to accelerate my application, they will close my file in mon projet quebec and start communicate with me through email. My status in mon project quebec changed to `decision`, then it changed again to `Fermeture administrative` late 2017.

I am a inland applicant and have a job with skill level A.

Are there anyone in the same situation?

I am so frustrated right now. If I leave quebec and apply EE, with my background I can get invited for sure, but I still want to stay here : (

vishalptl21

Nov 7, 2015
I applied through mon projet quebec in November 2016. yes, 2016. I received the checklist in March 2017, submitted all required documents within two weeks, then received IR in May because some of the documents are not valid. submitted again within two weeks. Then I started waiting until now...

On my first document checklist, it said that to accelerate my application, they will close my file in mon projet quebec and start communicate with me through email. My status in mon project quebec changed to `decision`, then it changed again to `Fermeture administrative` late 2017.

I am so frustrated right now. If I leave quebec and apply EE, with my background I can get invited for sure, but I still want to stay here : (
I am in same situation with March,2017 applicantion for spouse. You can check this website if you are not getting clear information on your application process.

https://protecteurducitoyen.qc.ca/en

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
I posted this elsewhere but it seems I am in this category.

I am planning to apply through Mon Projet.

My question is about the list of trainings that give extra points.

I have a bachelors in Industrial Engineering. The list published by the Quebec government has Industrial and Administrative Engineering.

Do I have to have the same wording in my diploma? Do you guys think I will get points from this?

Any suggestions will be appreciated

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal

Hi , I was exactly on the same situation as you. I applied in October 2016. I got 3 intentions to reject because of documents they kept losing as I was pretty sure I sent in my initial batch. My status on mon projet was also fermeture adinistrative. I just got my CSQ 2 weeks ago. If your case is the same as mine you should be getting yours anytime soon.

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
I posted this elsewhere but it seems I am in this category.

I am planning to apply through Mon Projet.

My question is about the list of trainings that give extra points.

I have a bachelors in Industrial Engineering. The list published by the Quebec government has Industrial and Administrative Engineering.

Do I have to have the same wording in my diploma? Do you guys think I will get points from this?

Any suggestions will be appreciated
You can do a comparison between your degree and a degree in Quebec to see where yours would be according to the government. That way you can be sure in which category to apply.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/working-quebec/comparative-evaluation/index.html

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019

LveMtl

Oct 17, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-05-2018
I didn't specify it nor do I know where in Mon Projet that is. I have a temporary work permit and I specified my Numero De reference individuel number.

However there is indeed a process called "Validation of Permanent employment offer" which will give extra 10 points. But I do not know how to link that to Mon Project.
If there are others who done this, please pitch in.
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/validation-permanent-employment.html

Hi,

I have Post graduate open work permit. If My employer will apply for validate job offer ,then is there any problem with my open work permit?

Do i need to issued a new closed work permit after validate job offer or i can work with my same open work permit.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
LveMtl.