30-05-2019
New Update

Application sumitted 12-Apr-2017
Documents Requested 1-Jan-2018
Documents Sent 12-Feb-2018
Update on MonProject of Reception of documents 19-Feb-2018

One more email to go. Getting close

Thanks
:D:D:D:D:D I am waiting for that 1 email from 8th of JAN 2018.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
As soon as you received it let us know. I will know that it just a matter of 1 more month xD
If I am not wrong you will get it before me as your application date is earlier then mine, Just assuming .

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Guys question please
I applied in 2014 and I am expecting to receive preliminary evaluation result soon
I have bachelor degree 5 years study in civil engineering my lawyer said that I will get only 8 points for education where my Bachelor degree is equivalent to technologist in quebec . I dont understand how 5 years bachelor with total 17years study will get only 8 points which must be 10 points
Anybody has an idea how MIDI gives points for education
Please help me
Thats what your lawyer said. Not MIDI. Wait for MIDI to take a decision. Lawyers, especially in Quebec aren't that good or knowledgable. I would say most of immigration lawyers are gold diggers and kind of arrogant too if he/she is a French one.

You can also apply here and see how Quebec considers your degree: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/working-quebec/comparative-evaluation/index.html

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hi Guys, Quick questions.

I just got my IR yesterday and in my IR they are asking for "Certificate of success" for my education, Now here is my confusion.

what do they mean by "Certificate of success" it should be one of the following but which one I am not sure, So someone please help.

1) Mark-sheet of Bachelors degree
OR
2) Transcript of Bachelors degree
OR
3) Degree Certificate of Bachelors degree

Some Please help me, I have done my Bachelors & Masters in INDIA and now I am confused what document I should provide them.

Thanks in advance.
AJ

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017

I just got my IR yesterday and in my IR they are asking for "Certificate of success" for my education, Now here is my confusion.

what do they mean by "Certificate of success" it should be one of the following but which one I am not sure, So someone please help.

OR
OR

Some Please help me, I have done my Bachelors & Masters in INDIA and now I am confused what document I should provide them.

Thanks in advance.
AJ
You usually need your certificat de reussite (certificate of successful completion) when your university doesn't provide a degree certificate or diploma. What did you submit to prove that you have a bachelor's degree? Usually the following are accepted by them:

1. Official transcript indicating all courses taken, indicating the date and type of degree conferred. For me, at the end of my transcript it says: BSc degree conferred on Feb xxxx.

2. A degree certificate or diploma indicating a degree has been awarded and the date of completion /grant of the degree

If you don't have either of the above, then you need to provide a letter from your university stating the date and type of degree awarded to you. This letter is the certificate of successful completion.

Last edited:

LveMtl

Oct 17, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-05-2018

OR
OR

Thanks in advance.
AJ
Hi,

How did you received you IR via email or any letter to your address ?

Thanks in advance.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hi,

How did you received you IR via email or any letter to your address ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi both, a mail about update and message containing new list of docs.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
You usually need your certificat de reussite (certificate of successful completion) when your university doesn't provide a degree certificate or diploma. What did you submit to prove that you have a bachelor's degree? Usually the following are accepted by them:

1. Official transcript indicating all courses taken, indicating the date and type of degree conferred. For me, at the end of my transcript it says: BSc degree conferred on Feb xxxx.

2. A degree certificate or diploma indicating a degree has been awarded and the date of completion /grant of the degree

If you don't have either of the above, then you need to provide a letter from your university stating the date and type of degree awarded to you. This letter is the certificate of successful completion.
I do have degree certificate for both, do you think notarized certificate will work ?

moises6611

Feb 15, 2018
I do have degree certificate for both, do you think notarized certificate will work ?
Notirized I dont think so. For education they only accept certified by the educational institution or in some cases by your embassy

So it is taking MIDI about a month and a half to provide any updates after AR. Thats hopeful at least
Sorry you got the IR. I am sure you will be able to submit the documents they are asking

Thanks

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
In that case notarized certified true copies (in case they are in English) will work for you. They only accept notarization from notaries located in the country of issue of the document though. In case it is in a language other than English you will need certified translation + notarized copy of the original document in the original language.

See the following link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html#india

Other option is to ask the educational institute issuing the diploma to make a certified true copy. Some embassies also do this. Check with your embassy/consulate in Canada.

Just curious:. what document did you send them for proof of your education? It seems they are not satisfied with that.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
In that case notarized certified true copies (in case they are in English) will work for you. They only accept notarization from notaries located in the country of issue of the document though. In case it is in a language other than English you will need certified translation + notarized copy of the original document in the original language.

See the following link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html#india

Other option is to ask the educational institute issuing the diploma to make a certified true copy. Some embassies also do this. Check with your embassy/consulate in Canada.

Just curious:. what document did you send them for proof of your education? It seems they are not satisfied with that.
The reason they asked for my all educational documents again is in my previous document list I send them photocopy of all notarized educational documents and I think because of that dumbness I got this IR.

This time I am going to send them NOTARIZED DIPLOMA & NOTARIZED TRANSCRIPT Original Copy.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Notirized I dont think so. For education they only accept certified by the educational institution or in some cases by your embassy

So it is taking MIDI about a month and a half to provide any updates after AR. Thats hopeful at least
Sorry you got the IR. I am sure you will be able to submit the documents they are asking

Thanks
This is from MIDI website.

I did my homework this time.. ;)

India

Type of document
Among the authorities recognized
for certifying Indian documents,
there is:

Studies, training and internships
  • Document issuer
  • Notary of the country
    issuing the document

Notes:

• A copy certified as true by the document issuer is always the preferred format. Note that processing time is required to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided. The processing time could be shorter if you submit copies certified as true by the issuer.

• If you are outside the territory of India, you can have your documents certified as true copies by an Indian embassy or consulate.

• If you want to have a document issued by a country or territory other than India certified as a true copy, you must refer to the table for the corresponding country or territory.