+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

Stratton40

Aug 18, 2017
My husband the PA just received a letter from CIC requesting a photocopy of his passport, 2 photos, Annex A and the prepaid return envelope. We submitted passport photos with his original application as well as the photocopy of his passport. Do we really need to resend new photos and copies?

Also... does this mean a decision has been made?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
My husband the PA just received a letter from CIC requesting a photocopy of his passport, 2 photos, Annex A and the prepaid return envelope. We submitted passport photos with his original application as well as the photocopy of his passport. Do we really need to resend new photos and copies?

Also... does this mean a decision has been made?
Yes, you have to resend those again. And yes, your case has been approved, and the letter you received is called PPR (Passport Request)

Reactions: Stratton40

Reo1

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
PP/PPR Turn Around Question:

We received Passport Request on Feb 19 and we FedEx-ed everything off (passport photocopy and return envelope) to Ottawa on March 5. Our packaged was received and signed for on Tuesday March 6.

Now I'm waiting for them to use the return Fed Ex envelope, but so far nothing (which I'm tracking on the FedEx site).

How long did it take for folks to receive the returned documents back after submitting the photos and passport photocopy?

I see a lot of folks have PPR (returned) 4 days after PP - so I would have expected them to send it back this week, but perhaps it varies?

Insights are welcomed.
Just
PP/PPR Turn Around Question:

We received Passport Request on Feb 19 and we FedEx-ed everything off (passport photocopy and return envelope) to Ottawa on March 5. Our packaged was received and signed for on Tuesday March 6.

Now I'm waiting for them to use the return Fed Ex envelope, but so far nothing (which I'm tracking on the FedEx site).

How long did it take for folks to receive the returned documents back after submitting the photos and passport photocopy?

I see a lot of folks have PPR (returned) 4 days after PP - so I would have expected them to send it back this week, but perhaps it varies?

Insights are welcomed.
Just wondering what size envelopes you used!

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Just

Just wondering what size envelopes you used!
What they send back to you is just a packet of a few papers. They will fold them to fit if needed. So really any size envelope will do, just make sure it’s at least 9 inches wide so the papers will fit.

Reactions: Reo1

EasyFlo876

Jun 21, 2017
Good day everyone,

I hope someone can assist and answer my question. My wife who is a Canadian citizen sent in our application last November month end. She got DM in January 2018 as well as AOR 1. I got request to do medical which was done in February and passed a few days later. Schedule A was sent after application.

I saw ecas changed from application received on the applicants side to in process.
that they started processing ***applicant's name*** application.

GCKEY only say medical passed and not applicable for additional documents
BG in GCKey is still in progress as well as application status and that when they start to process the application they will let us know.

We haven't received any AOR2 email that file was transferred to applicant VO.

Since ecas changed to say they started processing the applicant's application.

I am wondering if the file was transferred, or Mississauga is completing the process and since the BG is still in progress this means they have not started as yet.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Good day everyone,

I hope someone can assist and answer my question. My wife who is a Canadian citizen sent in our application last November month end. She got DM in January 2018 as well as AOR 1. I got request to do medical which was done in February and passed a few days later. Schedule A was sent after application.

I saw ecas changed from application received on the applicants side to in process.
that they started processing ***applicant's name*** application.

GCKEY only say medical passed and not applicable for additional documents
BG in GCKey is still in progress as well as application status and that when they start to process the application they will let us know.

We haven't received any AOR2 email that file was transferred to applicant VO.

Since ecas changed to say they started processing the applicant's application.

I am wondering if the file was transferred, or Mississauga is completing the process and since the BG is still in progress this means they have not started as yet.
According to the details shown in your ECAS and the timeline of your case, your file can be already transferred or about to transfer to the VO that will process all cases for the applicants from your country of origin. Some of those VOs won't send out AOR2.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Sponsor just got a letter dated March 9 informing her that I'll be processed with you lucky folks!

AoR1: Feb 24, 2018
Sponsor DM: March 5
Meds requested: March 7
Meds done: March 13

Hoping for one of the lightning-fast apps that Sauga is known for.

Reactions: Canadian.In.NZ.

Reo1

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
On the Fedex website right now. Kind of unsure on how I go about picking out the proper selection for my return envelope. Anyone? Mailing from California.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Here is my timeline,

Outland app from Miami, US

App received Dec 14th 2017
AOR1 Feb 6th 2018
PCC & Schedule A request Feb 6th 2018
Uploaded PCC & Schedule A Feb 12th 2018
Medical request Feb 23rd
Letter informing app will be processed at CPC Mississauga Feb 23rd 2018
SA approval letter March 2nd 2018
Medical passed March 3rd 2018

Waiting..........
Hi, I'm 3 weeks behind you. What does your GCKey say?

WhiteWalker89

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I'm 3 weeks behind you. What does your GCKey say?
GCkey says,

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
GCkey says,

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Looking good that your background check has started already. Hope mine gets underway soon too. That's the only difference between my GCKey and yours. What about your ECAS?