File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Bring forward can happen when certain things on an application have not been verified too. Like if they are waiting for an answer back from the applicants country. So for example they could be verifying your police record and have not heard back from the police, so now the visa officer will have it in their schedule to go through your file to make sure everything is up to date.
The MP said our background is done. They are just working on eligibility for the principal applicant.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
The MP said our background is done. They are just working on eligibility for the principal applicant.
around a year most background check is done (supposed to be..)... but eligibility is a litigeous point could be super fast or... super long...depending of the officer you land on

Last edited:

bevv.bab

Sep 16, 2019
Wait is not just the police report what they are asking is the request for them..is the paper you spouse gets when the request of this criminal records is needed.maybe they are just asking this contrato exclusivo para la obtención de certificación de antecedentes penales because they know IT take us 45 days to get them...my personal opinion is to clarify with the VO what they need or are requesting because maybe you just need the old contract your spouse get with the first police records asked...and send your spouse to Consultoría jurídica too
The "contrato exclusivo para la obtención de certificación de antecedentes penale" is what they are requesting, yes. When my husband gave me his original police report to submit, I guess he didn't realize that the contract was important so he didn't pass it on to me. I had no idea :/

They are requesting that contract from his original police report that was submitted, which thank god he still has! I'm going to email them a photocopy and ask them if the original hard copy is needed as well. I'll then try to send this from Cuba to Mexico if they need it.

Freaked out a little bit there lol - thanks everyone!

Reactions: Jan27

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
The "contrato exclusivo para la obtención de certificación de antecedentes penale" is what they are requesting, yes. When my husband gave me his original police report to submit, I guess he didn't realize that the contract was important so he didn't pass it on to me. I had no idea :/

They are requesting that contract from his original police report that was submitted, which thank god he still has! I'm going to email them a photocopy and ask them if the original hard copy is needed as well. I'll then try to send this from Cuba to Mexico if they need it.

I have not send that because did not want to pay for translation. Its a lot. They say any document that is not in english or french must be translated. So that made me think they wont need this contracto... please let me know what happens to you with this.. thanks

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Did everybody sent the contract? I did not know i need to sebd the contract too. Should i send it now by mail or upload it online or just wait for mexico vo to ask us for it? We are august 10 application.
Thanks
Hi...I never send my contract..just the criminal records..and I give the explanation to an user from forum because the Visa office asked something like contract...are you Cuban?

bevv.bab

Sep 16, 2019
I have not send that because did not want to pay for translation. Its a lot. They say any document that is not in english or french must be translated. So that made me think they wont need this contracto... please let me know what happens to you with this.. thanks
In their request, they mentioned that the contract does not need to be translated so you don't have to worry there. I'm just sending the photocopy as is in Spanish.

I will let you know what happens! You might want send your contract now if you have it, just so it doesn't hold up your application later on

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019

Holly molly!!!...yes I am freaking out...I didn't send it either..I dont remember in any part of the papers need the ask for it..I am going back to those forms..OMG!!

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Holly molly!!!...yes I am freaking out...I didn't send it either..I dont remember in any part of the papers need the ask for it..I am going back to those forms..OMG!!
You must have these. Its those papers came with the police report.
Im not cuban. My wife is cuban

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
We never sent anything similar , but those 2 ones :

- Solvencia de Antecedentes Penales + * Foreign affairs stamp and seal + translation
- Ministerio de Justicia y Seguridad publica + * Foreign affairs stamp and seal + translation

*that basicaly is a verification that the document and signing is "authenticas" and recognizing the person that signed the document

They shall do the job...not been asked any since start

Last edited:

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
In their request, they mentioned that the contract does not need to be translated so you don't have to worry there. I'm just sending the photocopy as is in Spanish.

I will let you know what happens! You might want send your contract now if you have it, just so it doesn't hold up your application later on
I will send it once you do it let me know what happens to you. Im not sure how they want it email or paper. Plesse let us know your experience

Reactions: bevv.bab

bevv.bab

Sep 16, 2019
Same here, that's why I had NO idea what the email was talking about. When the application states that they need the police certificate, I wish they explicitly stated they needed the contract that goes with it as well.

It was just a miss on our part I guess - hopefully once its sent, they'll have everything they need.

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
You must have these. Its those papers came with the police report.
Im not cuban. My wife is cuban
Yes I have them but I didnt send them...and looks like that now they need it..I am Cuban and the applicant..my husband from Ontario

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Same here, that's why I had NO idea what the email was talking about. When the application states that they need the police certificate, I wish they explicitly stated they needed the contract that goes with it as well.

It was just a miss on our part I guess - hopefully once its sent, they'll have everything they need.
I had the application sent on August 10 and novenber 11 went to mexico. Is that good?

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019

Yes they are right and we all missed.. I have the paper because I print all the forms and it says ..name of documents to get..certificado de antecedentes penales and the original consultoria juridica contract...OMG!!! But where is should send it??OMG I will tell my husband..I am really freaking out

bevv.bab

Sep 16, 2019
I had the application sent on August 10 and novenber 11 went to mexico. Is that good?
I would think it would be okay to send it now. Did you receive your AOR2 yet?

We got our AOR2 in the same email as the request for the contract.