+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I would think it would be okay to send it now. Did you receive your AOR2 yet?

We got our AOR2 in the same email as the request for the contract.
No. I did not get AOR2, i emailed and asked and they replied couple weeks after that they received the file in mexico (the typical email)

bevv.bab

Sep 16, 2019
Yes they are right and we all missed.. I have the paper because I print all the forms and it says ..name of documents to get..certificado de antecedentes penales and the original consultoria juridica contract...OMG!!! But where is should send it??OMG I will tell my husband..I am really freaking out
I'm not too sure, I haven't had to send any emails or additional documents to Mexico before this. Maybe this can be done through the Webform?

I'm sending mine to the email they mentioned in their request (mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca). Not sure if the email address would be different in your case.

Reactions: Jan27

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
i wonder what kind of paper you guys are talking about all we sent is this :

- Solvencia de Antecedentes Penales + * Foreign affairs stamp and seal + translation
- Ministerio de Justicia y Seguridad publica + * Foreign affairs stamp and seal + translation

*that basicaly is a verification that the document and signing is "authenticas" and recognizing the person that signed the document

bevv.bab

Sep 16, 2019
Did they say how to send them this contracto?

It's weird, and I remember other people talking about it on here earlier. In the document it says to send documents to the Mexico VO address, but in their actual email it says:

"You can submit this information via e-mail, it is not necessary to send these documents on paper to our office in Mexico.

***Please do not modify the subject of this email when you submit the requested documents, simply reply to this message.***

E-mail: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

* Please include your file number, complete name and date of birth in all your enquiries."

For now, I'm sending the photocopy but in the email I'll ask if they need the physical copy, and then send that as well if they do.

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
around a year most background check is done (supposed to be..)... but eligibility is a litigeous point could be super fast or... super long...depending of the officer you land on
And that is why I don't understand the bring forward date. If only eligibility...then why put the application aside? I have submitted all the evidence I have of our relationship so they have everything they need to make the decision yes or no. I can understand a bring it forward date if the application is in background and they wait for things like police clearance but it's only eligibility

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
And that is why I don't understand the bring forward date. If only eligibility...then why put the application aside? I have submitted all the evidence I have of our relationship so they have everything they need to make the decision yes or no. I can understand a bring it forward date if the application is in background and they wait for things like police clearance but it's only eligibility
Do you find any logic in the way the process is done ? lol there's just none.... They do a part.. and put aside then at some point they do another part.... it's all spaghetti

Reactions: Mitch55555

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
It's weird, and I remember other people talking about it on here earlier. In the document it says to send documents to the Mexico VO address, but in their actual email it says:

"You can submit this information via e-mail, it is not necessary to send these documents on paper to our office in Mexico.

***Please do not modify the subject of this email when you submit the requested documents, simply reply to this message.***

* Please include your file number, complete name and date of birth in all your enquiries."

For now, I'm sending the photocopy but in the email I'll ask if they need the physical copy, and then send that as well if they do.
Oh ok, that explains it. I think email would do it

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
i wonder what kind of paper you guys are talking about all we sent is this :

- Solvencia de Antecedentes Penales + * Foreign affairs stamp and seal + translation
- Ministerio de Justicia y Seguridad publica + * Foreign affairs stamp and seal + translation

*that basicaly is a verification that the document and signing is "authenticas" and recognizing the person that signed the document
The paper is like the request to get the criminal records ..it doesn't have stamp just my personal data...and yes they requested at least for Cubans..

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019

Hi!! Sorry I ask you ...I know you May be crazy busy now...but can you give me your time line pls????...and thanks a lot!!!!! For the warning of the contract!!thx thx a lot!!!

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
The paper is like the request to get the criminal records ..it doesn't have stamp just my personal data...and yes they requested at least for Cubans..
Oh well never heard of any there. She went in person and asked with her ID and the papers got done and presented to Minister of Foreign affairs for authentification and we gave them with translation.

Last edited:

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I guess let's see when we get AOR2 if they gonna ask something or not.... i mean those papers were obtained in late 2018 just before we send them to IRCC for sponsorship they have an expiration date .... of 90 days... lol is totally stupid

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Oh well never heard of any there. She went in person and asked with her ID and the papers got done and presented to Minister of Foreign affairs for authentification and we gave them with translation.
In Cuba they spend 45 days to get into my hands after I requested with my ID to the international notary...and that paper the notary makes to let you know..you have requested this criminal records are the ones they are asking now ...and its true they asked for it because I have the print paper from criminal records requirements

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I guess let's see when we get AOR2 if they gonna ask something or not.... i mean those papers were obtained in late 2018 just before we send them to IRCC for sponsorship they have an expiration date .... of 90 days... lol is totally stupid
My criminal record expire in August and my app was not even at Mexico yet ...it was at Canada still