+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Yes. I got confirmation from Nicole Parisi that the decisions will be made in the next 2 weeks. He/She is secretary to Denis Peters, Dean/Faculty of Engineering and Applied science. So, hopefully they will release at the earliest.
Many thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us posted as we've not heard anything about admission outcomes of Natural Science degrees

sujithn89

Jun 11, 2018
I got rejection via mail. Status is unchanged in site though. Advise everyone to contact department heads directly or their secretaries rather than waiting.

Shadrach

Apr 17, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have similar issue.

I applied last month and my application status reads, Application process has begun

And another status which reads : incomplete: items outstanding..

I'm confused. Can someone tell me if you have been through this experience before?
Thank youu

Omaj

Apr 17, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have similar issue.

I applied last month and my application status reads, Application process has begun

And another status which reads : incomplete: items outstanding..

I'm confused. Can someone tell me if you have been through this experience before?
Thank youu
So recently memorial university has made a decision regarding my application, I’m still waiting for the email. I have been stuck in a similar situation, but I was able to get out it of by emailing the admission office about any concerns I had. What I think you need do is make sure you have mailed your certificates to the office of registrar through DHL (any courier); also, make sure you have requested your english score (Ilets, toefl etc...) to be mailed to the designed institution (memorial university). Also, make sure you have emailed the admission office your bank statement, passport etc. What I advise you to do is email the office of register to give you an update regarding your application make sure you mention your MUN ID. THANKS I hope this is usedul

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
So recently memorial university has made a decision regarding my application, I’m still waiting for the email. I have been stuck in a similar situation, but I was able to get out it of by emailing the admission office about any concerns I had. What I think you need do is make sure you have mailed your certificates to the office of registrar through DHL (any courier); also, make sure you have requested your english score (Ilets, toefl etc...) to be mailed to the designed institution (memorial university). Also, make sure you have emailed the admission office your bank statement, passport etc. What I advise you to do is email the office of register to give you an update regarding your application make sure you mention your MUN ID. THANKS I hope this is usedul
You should have done this a week before the deadline date......All the best!!!
I have received my unconditional LOA from MUN.

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
Hav
You should have done this a week before the deadline date......All the best!!!
I have received my unconditional LOA from MUN.
Has anyone receive decisions this week Memorial University, what is the update, have they started giving out decisions

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Any update on your MUN application?

How easy is it to find jobs there? Is it possible to do an MBA and have a part-time job as well?

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
One sweet thing with degrees in Canada, u certificate is valid in strong nations of the world
Yeah, but is it possible that I can earn my tuition and living expenses while doing part-time job during my MBA in MUN?

Shadrach

Apr 17, 2019
Thanks bro..

But do they need my documents to be sent by my previous institution?

Secondly, I scanned my original certificates and transcripts and sent via DHL to MUN.

Could this be the hold up of my application, since on the table those are the fields where there are no dates at the received column.

I am confused. Because when I send MUN email, I don't get response...

Do you have any reliable email or contact address that gives quick responses? Kindly share

Cicero

May 10, 2019
Good morning people
Has anyone got admission into fisheries resources management for fall semester