+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
a_a_d said:
Hey!
I came to Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) in January 2012 for my Masters in Oil & Gas Engineering. This forum helped me alot and Ive been out of touch for a couple of months now due to my studies and all (people who have managed to come to Canada must have an idea about it). Anyway, I would be glad to help anyone who wants to know something about MUN.

Tc. Cheers!
Best of Luck to everyone for their Visas! :)
hey I need your help entering into MBA program please advise and can you inbox me your email ID?? Thanks

sleemsunny

Jan 11, 2013
hi everyone,
i just got admitted to mun and need clarifications on these issues before i apply for a visa.
My certificates all have my surname and my first name only while my intl passport has my middle name added.does this pose any problem in visa processing.
Also my certificate ( Nigerian O' levels Cert.) has my date of birth wrongly written(the year written as '79 instead of '80) .hope these are no big issues?

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
a_a_d said:
Hey!
I came to Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) in January 2012 for my Masters in Oil & Gas Engineering. This forum helped me alot and Ive been out of touch for a couple of months now due to my studies and all (people who have managed to come to Canada must have an idea about it). Anyway, I would be glad to help anyone who wants to know something about MUN.

Tc. Cheers!
that is good to hear. please advise how did you prepare for IELTS and score 7.5?/ Please share thanks.

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
sleemsunny said:
hi everyone,
i just got admitted to mun and need clarifications on these issues before i apply for a visa.
My certificates all have my surname and my first name only while my intl passport has my middle name added.does this pose any problem in visa processing.
Also my certificate ( Nigerian O' levels Cert.) has my date of birth wrongly written(the year written as '79 instead of '80) .hope these are no big issues?
Hope it will not gonna matter. In which program have you applied and after what??

YogeshB

Dec 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memorial University of Newfoundland

hello friendz
Hi a_a_d
I am trying a lot to contact professor still No answers., and just got new job as a Field Engineer in HALLIBURTON. I wanted to start my Research in MUM. in Stuck Pipe Prevention, process of recovery of pipe and Vibration in during Stuck up in Directional Drilling.
Right now m working in Offshore Directional Drilling Field Engineer.
Please advise me how shale i contact any professor. i just inquiry that next session will start in Sept 2014. I am ready for that session , but mean while i have to start all previouse research studies in my company it self.

thank You

nabx_khan

Jan 27, 2013
Assalamoalikum, this is nabeel khan from karachi, i am doing doctor of pharmacy nd i am very much intrested to apply in MUN masters program in pharmacy, but i need to know how is the university and howx the enivornement there, what are chances of jobs for a pharmacy student
second what about the bank statmenet the univesity state as 953$ for one semester and there are 3 in an years so means arround 3 thousand $ for a year so do i have to maintain a bank statement of arround 14 to 15 Pakistani ruppes??
Please reply me soon

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_a_d said:
Hey!

Tc. Cheers!
haww to agree a supervisor ready for MAsc or PhD program at MUN??? Professors don't reply to mail

t_trojan

Feb 2, 2013
Hello a_a_d,

I have done my B.Tech in Petroleum engineering with 72. 8 % and presently employed in Oil & Gas Industry. Seeing your E - mail ID in forum I have mailed a query on your ali.a.dawood@hotmail.com long back. I am genuinely interested to pursue masters from MUN and considering the lowest tution fees in Canada.

Humble request to answer those queries.

Regards,
t_trojan.

Mphen

Mar 13, 2013
Hello people,

I wanna do MBA from Memorial, Can anyone tell me what are the job prospectives for an International Student after progam Completion? Please help me out guys. Thanks

Mphen

Mar 13, 2013
@a_a_d

I wanna do MBA from Memorial, Can anyone tell me what are the job prospectives for an International Student after progam Completion? Please help me out guys. Thanks