+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland

studypharma

Oct 27, 2012
Hi all,

I want to do my MSc. (Pharm) from Memorial University from NL. I would like my Husband to be with me while I am doing my graduation.
Now what are the chances of getting visa for both of us and what are the basic requirement in order to meet for getting visa. Please give me you are valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

uamir3

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Lahore,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ChC..islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you both have to show your expenses for one year to get visa...and rest about chances it depends on health of your case or your luck..best of luck

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
hi guyz... Im from pakistan.yesterday i was filling online application for bba admission in mun.
It was written that the issuing authority of my educational certificates should post them my transcripts.
So, i have done dba(diploma in business administration) from london and nowadays im in pakistan. And its almost impossible that my college from london post them my transcripts. So what should i do?? can i post them my transcripts myself??? I can attest them from notary public any way.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
URGENT

If you are applying for Masters, do you need to submit your 10th & 12th marksheets as well with your application or just the transcripts of under grads?

wandey

Nov 16, 2012
Please I am applying at MUN for graduate diploma in clinical epidemiology for the winter 2013 admission. Pls how long does it take to process the study permit and temporary resident visa after admission has been given? I want to know the resumption date for winter 2013 term also. Thanks

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Fellas,
I was busy with in my research and exams so couldnt keep myself updated with the forum. Drop in if I can be of any help. :)

Thi91

Nov 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetwant said:
Hi
If I want to do for the University, Memorial University of Newfoundland
APplay
My last two years I have GPA average is 17 of 20 ,Average grade of A
That is my overall CGPA 14/2 of 20
Average grade of C +
I am proficient in programming languages ​​C # and SQL JQuery asp,net

Can I get admission in this university?

have u applied for any univ yet?

nd26_12

Apr 30, 2012
Hello, thank you for this interesting thread, I had some questions for you specifically about the oil and gas program.
Is it highly competitive to get acceptance into it?
Do you think job opportunities after graduation are high?
For someone who has slightly weaker English and no experience in the oil field, do you think it would be very hard for them to be able to study this program? Are the instructors and staff nice enough and willing to help the students out in time of need?
I am asking for a very personal friend who is highly interested in this program, your answers will be much appreciated!

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alwaysoptimistic said:
hi guyz... Im from pakistan.yesterday i was filling online application for bba admission in mun.
It was written that the issuing authority of my educational certificates should post them my transcripts.
So, i have done dba(diploma in business administration) from london and nowadays im in pakistan. And its almost impossible that my college from london post them my transcripts. So what should i do?? can i post them my transcripts myself??? I can attest them from notary public any way.
If you have your transcripts sealed, give it a try and explain your case to MUN. (Don't break the transcripts seal)

Good luck

YogeshB

Dec 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friendzzzzzzz
i am planning for Meng. oil and Gas from MUN
I have 2 year of Exp. in oil and gas field.
Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering With 67% ( First class with distinction)
Diploma In chemical Engineering - 74.7 % ( First Class)
S.S.C.- 76% Distinction
IELTS 6.5 overall...
Shale i eligible for MUN criteria.....?
Pls help me guys... ::)

YogeshB

Dec 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memorial University of Newfoundland

hi friendz
I am planning for MEng. oil and Gas from MUN
I have 2 year of Exp. in oil and gas field as a Mud Logging Engineer.
Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering With 67%, MIT,PUNE(INDIA) ( First class with distinction)
Diploma In chemical Engineering - 74.7 % ( First Class)
S.S.C.- 76% Distinction
IELTS 6.5 overall...
1)Shale i eligible for MUN criteria.....?
2)Shale i apply right now.......?
3) Or i will go for MBA
Pls help me guys.

Dec 24, 2012
Hello, I have completed my BA (Hons) degree in International Business Management from Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom. I want to apply for MBA at memorial university of newfoundland. I want to know the Requirement of Gmat test. Can i apply without this test? And is letter of Appraisal necessary to submit?

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anwar ul haque said:
Hello, I have completed my BA (Hons) degree in International Business Management from Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom. I want to apply for MBA at memorial university of newfoundland. I want to know the Requirement of Gmat test. Can i apply without this test? And is letter of Appraisal necessary to submit?
I have a friend who already has a Masters Degree from USA. He wanted to apply to MUN as well. GMAT is a must requirement and they said that they cannot give a waiver for this, so you have to take GMAT. The better the score, the more chances you have for an admission.