+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland

bevsko

Jun 22, 2017
You'll receive an email with the decision soon, it took a few days for me to receive the admission letter after the "decision made" status came on. Sure, you can contact me.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Do you think the result will be a good or bad thing? They e-mailed me that I have complete file and ready for review. By tye way, what's your email address? Regards,

Scruitz420

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, my application stats is already at "Decision Made" but still no email from MUN. Could I contact you via email? Thanks
Hey there , I am accepted into their Engineering One Course for Fall 2017 . Just wanted to tell about the email you are expecting will not be delivered to your personal email address . You will have to create an MUN email account . The email is something like this " xyz@mun.ca "

bevsko

Jun 22, 2017
Hey there , I am accepted into their Engineering One Course for Fall 2017 . Just wanted to tell about the email you are expecting will not be delivered to your personal email address . You will have to create an MUN email account . The email is something like this " xyz@mun.ca "
Hi there, thank you for the reply. I tried to search how to create an email via MUN website, but I can't find it. Could you teach me? Appreciate your help. Thanks,

ahmed25994

Sep 11, 2017
Asalam o alaikum,
I'm looking forward to applying for BBA program of MUN.
Here is a little academic background of mine. I obtained 70.51% in Matriculation, 41.53% in intermediate (Pre-Eng) which is very low, and then i went for Bachelor in the faculty of b.com(2-year) in which i acquired 55.71%. My question is am i eligible for applying in MUN? Will they consider my intermediate grades or bachelor

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Hi I’m also in process of applying for MBA in mun and would like to know the same. Please advise?
I would also like know living expenses, house rents etc.
Thanks in advance.

rk_rajdeep

Nov 24, 2017
Hi,
I am a class 12 passed student from india. i am interested in medical sciences and hence am required to study the biology undergraduate program. The unusually low tuition fees at memorial university is very attractive but I need to know if it is actually worth it. would pursuing biology at mun be a good decision on my part? or should i try spending more and go to waterloo or some other premier university? one of my friends is currently studying there and regards very highly of the college life. but how are future prospects after completing undergraduation from mun?

Olumide A.

Jan 10, 2018
Hey!
I came to Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) in January 2012 for my Masters in Oil & Gas Engineering. This forum helped me alot and Ive been out of touch for a couple of months now due to my studies and all (people who have managed to come to Canada must have an idea about it). Anyway, I would be glad to help anyone who wants to know something about MUN.

Tc. Cheers!
Best of Luck to everyone for their Visas! :)
Waoooo, good to know.
Am applying to oil and gas engineering for 2018/2019 academic session.
I will like to know more about the application process.

msaidtopkaya

Jun 19, 2017
Hi everyone.
I am going to start M.Ed program in September and I will be there with my wife.
I am really confused about health insurance, family coverage etc.
What should I do? How much does it cost? I would be grateful if you share some info.
Thanks

Jaskit

Oct 9, 2018
Asalam o alaikum,
I'm looking forward to applying for BBA program of MUN.
Here is a little academic background of mine. I obtained 70.51% in Matriculation, 41.53% in intermediate (Pre-Eng) which is very low, and then i went for Bachelor in the faculty of b.com(2-year) in which i acquired 55.71%. My question is am i eligible for applying in MUN? Will they consider my intermediate grades or bachelor
Your admission will be based on ielts score and other main subject percentage.Moreover if your English percentage is low you will have to take up an English learning course after going there.