+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
I got admission in Memorial
Hello, please did you first got a notification from your department notifying you have been recommended for admission? Or you just got acceptance letter straight from SGS without department contacting you that you were recommended for admission?

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hello to you reading,
I got accepted to MUN for Engineering One for September 2017, I don't think I will have my study permit in time to start this Fall. Is it possible to defer to January 2018 and still stay in the program? Has any student done that before?
Hello, please did you first got a notification from your department notifying you have been recommended for admission? Or you just got acceptance letter straight from SGS without department contacting you that you were recommended for admission?

Nymer56

May 11, 2019
Has anyone here applied to the department of Biochemistry/Food science. I am really having a hard time securing a supervisor. All am getting is "Am not taking students". Does anyone know if the department at times help students secure supervisors?

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi every one,
I am moving Canada ( @ Memorial University) on 1st September from Ahmedabad ( flight ETIHAD ) , is there any going one from this place on this date.
Please inform.