Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
elokuu said:
Oh, btw, I got accepted to the undergraduate program at MUN just yesterday (for winter '14), in the transfer student category. Didn't get the acceptance letter yet - I just emailed an international admissions officer I've been talking to earlier to ask if they got my TOEFL results yet, and he replied saying that he had received them the very same day and told me that I had been accepted. :)
Check your inbox

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all

I have applied admission to MUN for Management PHD program. I am BS in Computer Science with 3 CGPA and MBA with 3.2 CGPA. My admission application is accepted and now I m going to send the rest of the required docs i.e. transcript and degree attested sealed copies directly from my unis, language proficiency certificates also directly from my unis, academic appraisals, GMAT to be given.

I am married, wife is professional MBBS Doc and a kid of 2 years of age.

guys just advice me for the following queries.

1. should I have to get the language proficiency certificates sealed too like transcripts and degrees? is it a must requirement? I didn't see it mentioned any where on MUN website.
2. should I have to apply for my spouse and kid visa at the same time when I apply my after getting admission? I heard different stories of visa getting rejected if applied for spouse and kid at same time....people saying to apply for them six months after you come here.......but some people are saying apply at same time, its doesn't matter cos they got their visas, no rejection or no problems at all.......I want to know the real story?
3. should I hire a professional immigration consultant listed on CIC website to tackle and dodge all the tricky issues of getting visa and immigration problems for me? cos they are expert in tackling the tricky issues and they have their own tricks and experiences to handle the problems of visas?

regards and thanks in advance for the replies, help and advices.

JAZAKALLAH.

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.

Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
ezakhan said:
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.

Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?
Don't post the same thing 20+ different times in threads that have nothing to do with what you are asking, and maybe someone will help you. Did you apply for Memorial University of Newfoundland? If not, this thread is of no use to you.

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
elokuu said:
Don't post the same thing 20+ different times in threads that have nothing to do with what you are asking, and maybe someone will help you. Did you apply for Memorial University of Newfoundland? If not, this thread is of no use to you.
I have found different people with information on completely different threads. I have tried this before.

Do you have info, fine keep it to yourself. I'll find a way. May you be an obstacle that makes no difference.

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
ezakhan said:
I have found different people with information on completely different threads. I have tried this before.

Do you have info, fine keep it to yourself. I'll find a way. May you be an obstacle that makes no difference.
A blatant disregard of internet etiquette will piss a lot of people off. I'm not the only one. But if that's the way you choose to operate, then by all means do so. Just don't be surprised if people get annoyed...

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
elokuu said:
A blatant disregard of internet etiquette will piss a lot of people off. I'm not the only one. But if that's the way you choose to operate, then by all means do so. Just don't be surprised if people get annoyed...
Internet etiquette's ...what's that ??? There is no such thing ...
People on internet post and will post anything anywhere with a lot of audacity .....I think u need to understand that and be more resilient , else u are at wrong place.........
And stop being a internet jerk , I have seen ur rants before also ...DUDE/SIR/Mr

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
cute_guy said:
Internet etiquette's ...what's that ??? There is no such thing ...
People on internet post and will post anything anywhere with a lot of audacity .....I think u need to understand that and be more resilient , else u are at wrong place.........
And stop being a internet jerk , I have seen ur rants before also ...DUDE/SIR/Mr
I couldn't have said it better..... :D

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016

F_Saini

Oct 19, 2013
Hello,
I am looking for undergraduate admission to bachelor of computer science at memorial university.
My profile is.
10th 79.86%(2011)
12th 62% (2013) (Subjects Maths,physics,chem,computer science,english)

Now currently I am enrolled in 1 year diploma in computer applications and along with diploma I am opting for a reappear in my 12th exam for supplementary pass certificate in March 2014(From CISCE board India) because my current percentage is not enough.My diploma will also be completed by March 2014.

1. So my question is that can I get admission in bachelor of computer science by presenting my supplementary pass certificate along with my pass certificate and will it be as valid as my pass certificate?
2. What is tuition fees for a year in bachelor's degree program?
3. How should I apply to university as a High school applicant or any else?

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
F_Saini said:
Hello,
I am looking for undergraduate admission to bachelor of computer science at memorial university.
My profile is.
10th 79.86%(2011)
12th 62% (2013) (Subjects Maths,physics,chem,computer science,english)

Now currently I am enrolled in 1 year diploma in computer applications and along with diploma I am opting for a reappear in my 12th exam for supplementary pass certificate in March 2014(From CISCE board India) because my current percentage is not enough.My diploma will also be completed by March 2014.

1. So my question is that can I get admission in bachelor of computer science by presenting my supplementary pass certificate along with my pass certificate and will it be as valid as my pass certificate?
2. What is tuition fees for a year in bachelor's degree program?
3. How should I apply to university as a High school applicant or any else?
I don't know the answers to the other questions, but the tuition fees for international students are currently $8,800 for two semesters. Plus some additional fees for student union, recreation, health insurance... http://www.mun.ca/undergrad/admissions/fees/

You should contact admissions@mun.ca, they can answer your other queries. Or post your questions on this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/memorialfutureu

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
F_Saini said:
Thank you for reply.

Aren't there three semesters per year at Memorial University?.
Yes!! January - April (Winter)

May - August (Summer)

Sept - December (Fall)

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Guys!! Ive been very busy. Feel free to post any queries that you may have. :) .. If you need to ask something in detail, email me at ali.a.dawood@hotmail.com

Cheers!! :)