+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland, Fall 2019 intake, Questions and Answers

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
I have sent every document. But i don't know if my school needs to resend it again to MUN. Because I scanned the official documents and sent it via DHL.
I don't think Mun accepts unofficial transcript so u have to request that your school sends the document themselves officially not you

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
I have sent every document. But i don't know if my school needs to resend it again to MUN. Because I scanned the official documents and sent it via DHL.
I think scanned copy wont work. You have to send a certified copy via courier

codename205

Mar 13, 2019
Still it's complete and ready to review. Hope yours the same
Nope

It's showing - Incomplete - Items Outstanding

They've received my IELTS TRF officially [Apr. 22, 2019]. Now, my official transcripts (7/8 semesters) are in transit. IDK if it affects the decision because official documents are being received after 1 APRIL [Deadline for online application, don't know deadline for official documents though], despite of the fact that I had already submitted/mailed all my unofficial documents to them at the time of submitting online application. i.e. February 14, 2019.

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
Nope

It's showing - Incomplete - Items Outstanding

They've received my IELTS TRF officially [Apr. 22, 2019]. Now, my official transcripts (7/8 semesters) are in transit. IDK if it affects the decision because official documents are being received after 1 APRIL [Deadline for online application, don't know deadline for official documents though], despite of the fact that I had already submitted/mailed all my unofficial documents to them at the time of submitting online application. i.e. February 14, 2019.
Deadline for official documents also the same as the application deadline. But I believe I wont be much an issue. Btw I guess the outstanding item would be the Degree awarded confirmation

codename205

Mar 13, 2019
Deadline for official documents also the same as the application deadline. But I believe I wont be much an issue. Btw I guess the outstanding item would be the Degree awarded confirmation

I don't know. As I've submitted/mailed my unofficial documents to MUN, I asked them by mail if submitting my official documents after deadline results in rejection of my application.

They responded positively that unofficial documents will be reviewed and we will wait for the official documents. I don't know what is the actual meaning of this. It is irrelevant to what I asked.

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
I don't know. As I've submitted/mailed my unofficial documents to MUN, I asked them by mail if submitting my official documents after deadline results in rejection of my application.

They responded positively that unofficial documents will be reviewed and we will wait for the official documents. I don't know what is the actual meaning of this. It is irrelevant to what I asked.
Ok so what's showing as outstanding in the bottom table of the portal

Shadrach

Apr 17, 2019
Yes the outstanding documents are The official Transcript and Degree Awarded Confirmation.
I have sent those ones just Yesterday. I hope they will still work on my application even though it's already passed the deadline

codename205

Mar 13, 2019
Yes the outstanding documents are The official Transcript and Degree Awarded Confirmation.
I have sent those ones just Yesterday. I hope they will still work on my application even though it's already passed the deadline
[I have sent those ones just Yesterday. I hope they will still work on my application even though it's already passed the deadline]

How your application status showing complete, ready to review while mine's still showing incomplete.?

We both have same official documents to be submitted
i.e. transcripts and degree award. [I mean, you sent them yesterday, it will take time to reach the official documents from your place to newfoundland canada, isn't?]