+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland, Fall 2019 intake, Questions and Answers

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
Well, here the term (Meng) creates a lot of confusion. I.e. whether supervisor is required or not.:D
It depends on the university. In most of the universities M.Eng is offered for course based programs. But in memorial it's for thesis bas. So for that you need a supervisor.

codename205

Mar 13, 2019
How are you rifak.

I sent my official IELTS trf to MUN in support of my application. It reached yesterday. I also initiated process for official transcripts delivery through my current institute to MUN. Till 7/8 semester. Just to make my application more strong.

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
I mailed them few days ago. They told me that "Now applications are being reviewed. Decision will be made by end of April.
Ok then. You are in the boat with us. Me too waiting for the response until April end. I've applied for the PGD in Safety

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
How are you rifak.

I sent my official trf to MUN in support of my application. It reached yesterday. I also initiated process for official transcripts delivery through my current institute to MUN. Till 7/8 semester. Just to make my application more strong.
Hi. I'm fine. How are you

That's great. Hope it'll make your application stronger. When your degree is supposed to be completed? I forgot

Reactions: codename205

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
Is it necessary to submit online application before deadline

Or

To submit all documents officially before deadline?
It is necessary to submit both online and supporting documents before the deadline according to the information available on their website

Shadrach

Apr 17, 2019
I have similar issue..
My application status reads Incomplete items Outstanding.

But my question is will they inform me what is pending or the outstanding file I need to resend?

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
I have similar issue..
My application status reads Incomplete items Outstanding.

But my question is will they inform me what is pending or the outstanding file I need to resend?
I think this is easy, when u login to your application portal, u will see a table showing documents you need to submit. Once you send them to memorial postal address, once the documents are officially sent from your previous varsity , they will marked as received on the received column, it is as easy as ABC

sgs@mun.ca or gradapply@mun.ca

Shadrach

Apr 17, 2019
I think this is easy, when u login to your application portal, u will see a table showing documents you need to submit. Once you send them to memorial postal address, once the documents are officially sent from your previous varsity , they will marked as received on the received column, it is as easy as ABC

sgs@mun.ca or gradapply@mun.ca
I have sent every document. But i don't know if my school needs to resend it again to MUN. Because I scanned the official documents and sent it via DHL.