+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland, Fall 2019 intake, Questions and Answers

Shadrach

Apr 17, 2019
[I have sent those ones just Yesterday. I hope they will still work on my application even though it's already passed the deadline]

How your application status showing complete, ready to review while mine's still showing incomplete.?

We both have same official documents to be submitted
i.e. transcripts and degree award. [I mean, you sent them yesterday, it will take time to reach the official documents from your place to newfoundland canada, isn't?]
Yes it will take sometime. Hopefully by Monday, it should be in Canada Newfoundland.

My worry is I hope they will still consider our application

codename205

Mar 13, 2019
There seems to be silence. Why don't you go ahead and email the department that you have applied to and ask for your application status? Let us know your experiences.
I've asked them by an email. They said that decision on my application will be taken in 1 to 2 months after the deadline [April 01, 2019]

i.e. decision in May.01, 2019 to June 01, 2019

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
I've asked them by an email. They said that decision on my application will be taken in 1 to 2 months after the deadline [April 01, 2019]

i.e. decision in May.01, 2019 to June 01, 2019
That makes sense. I thought you had Jan 15 deadline. You in the right spot then. Wait for them to respond. Also, do not rely on MUN solely also explore alternatives. You never know what works for you and when.

codename205

Mar 13, 2019
That makes sense. I thought you had Jan 15 deadline. You in the right spot then. Wait for them to respond. Also, do not rely on MUN solely also explore alternatives. You never know what works for you and when.

For fall, I only got U of A as under review [My application] Otherwise, I'll try for winters.

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
Did you apply

For fall ? And when was the deadline?
Yes, I applied for fall April 1 as deadline

The only issue am having now, for MAsc in Safety and Risk Engineering Aside paying for tuition which totals to $9,666 I have to pay a special fee of $16,282 within my first two semesters which I can't afford.

The special fee is outrageous, so am thinking of turning down the offer

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
They sent me a mail, telling me that the program I applied is filled up Graduate diploma in safety and risk engineering
Okay. What does that mean? They have already selected and yet to release decisions?
Did you ask them or they just sent you this mail?