+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEGATHREAD: Received SA with no VO

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
i received SA without VO, I called IRCC and they said its in Sydney not sure when will be moved. is anybody in the same situation as mine ?

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
i received SA without VO, I called IRCC and they said its in Sydney not sure when will be moved. is anybody in the same situation as mine ?
Me, I think. They won't tell me when / if moved to visa office, as I'm not the PA's representative, even though we are linked in GC Key.

It's the one thing we really, really didn't understand when filing. Oh, and listing the in laws for possible supervisa etc, in the future.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Update: Application status under PA changed to "In Process" from "Application Received". Nothing changed inside when you click "In Process" though
This is progress, congrats!!! I keep checking for this even though my SA letter stated the VO.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Update: Inside it has changed as well now. It has additional line
  1. We started processing XXXX application on March 19, 2021.

That's great!!! I'm hopeful they are trying to start processing these faster now. I'm worried with the impending 3rd possible wave and so many airline cancellations... when our spouses are able to join us, they'll have to come by raft. :/

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
..and hey if it changed that fast, maybe mine did too and I didn't see it. lol

ETA: Nevermind, I don't have that line item... just these:

1. We received +++ +++'s application for permanent residence on December 18, 2020.
  2. We sent +++ +++ correspondence on February 23, 2021. If +++ +++ has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have +++ +++ do so as soon as possible. Please wait until +++ +++ receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent +++ +++ a letter on February 23, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent +++ +++ medical instructions on February 24, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
..and hey if it changed that fast, maybe mine did too and I didn't see it. lol

ETA: Nevermind, I don't have that line item... just these:

1. We received +++ +++'s application for permanent residence on December 18, 2020.
  2. We sent +++ +++ correspondence on February 23, 2021. If +++ +++ has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have +++ +++ do so as soon as possible. Please wait until +++ +++ receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent +++ +++ a letter on February 23, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent +++ +++ medical instructions on February 24, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
For me it's the second line just after the received line.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
For me it's the second line just after the received line.
Maybe, I will receive it after they update the receipt of my husband medical and once he does his biometrics on Monday, inchallah.

He did his 2nd day of medicals on Monday...so hope it shows up soon. :/

solman07

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I confirmed today that the application was sent to Beijing VO, not sure when it was sent, the only thing i know is that ECAS states "Application Received" so hoping to hear soon that it is in process.

Reactions: his*marty