+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEGATHREAD: Received SA with no VO

ars23

Jul 14, 2020
I still don't know which visa office my application was sent to, but ECAS changed from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED.

I sent a webform to ask as I'm outside of Canada, but just got a generic response back.

I'm an August applicant and have completed biometrics and passed my medical.

TRV_2021

Feb 19, 2021
Hey there, I have received SA with VO, "new york" on March 31, 2020, but my ECAS was still the same "in progress". Is anyone has an idea how long does it take to process applications from the new york office Thanks

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hey there, I have received SA with VO, "new york" on March 31, 2020, but my ECAS was still the same "in progress". Is anyone has an idea how long does it take to process applications from the new york office Thanks
It took 2 months for my ecas PA to change to "application received" and after 2 days it went back to "in process." However, I still haven't had the line item on PA added that says, "we have started processing..."

Reactions: TRV_2021

TRV_2021

Feb 19, 2021
It took 2 months for my ecas PA to change to "application received" and after 2 days it went back to "in process." However, I still haven't had the line item on PA added that says, "we have started processing..."
Thanks for the details, after seeing the lengthy process, I am more hopeless..... but still hoping for the good news..... somewhere in the dark...

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Thanks for the details, after seeing the lengthy process, I am more hopeless..... but still hoping for the good news..... somewhere in the dark...
It's tough for all of us, but hang on...just keep thinking that the normal process is at least a year in most cases... my PA's ecas changed today to "we started processing..." Unfortunately, we are all in the dark...but we're all in there together!

Reactions: Korion and TRV_2021

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah, the IRCC rep told us that Sydney is the primary with New York as the secondary. But once it gets to NY, then they will be the primary and the secondary will be blank.

We followed up with New York 3 days ago and they said our application is "in the process to be transferred." Which, to me, sounds like it hasn't really gone anywhere. Just more waiting, I suppose.
how did you follow up with New York VO? Did you send a web form?

JRAS

Feb 17, 2021
For us, our application was sent to NYVO around March 11, 2021, changed to 'App Received' on March 16 and 'In process' on April 9. Nothing since then. Hoping something comes in at the one month mark, but really, we have no good idea how NY processes.

TRV_2021

Feb 19, 2021
For us, our application was sent to NYVO around March 11, 2021, changed to 'App Received' on March 16 and 'In process' on April 9. Nothing since then. Hoping something comes in at the one month mark, but really, we have no good idea how NY processes.
I was not frequently checking the application status, suddenly, I checked today and our application changed to 'App Received'. let's see what would be next.

Reactions: JRAS

gjawanda8

Jan 3, 2023
hi sir/madam,

i received email from ircc

The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

what it means ?
is it assign to which visa office?

gjawanda8

Jan 3, 2023
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

No VO updated?
what it means?