+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test for pregnant applicant

Otaner

Feb 3, 2017
Canadian children don't get added to the app.
Yep, so should be faster. My concern is that my WP will expire on September 15, 2019 and the due date is August 2nd. I don't know if CIC will finish my process in one month (assuming my wife will do the x-ray right after the baby is born).

Amandeeep

Apr 30, 2019
Yep, so should be faster. My concern is that my WP will expire on September 15, 2019 and the due date is August 2nd. I don't know if CIC will finish my process in one month (assuming my wife will do the x-ray right after the baby is born).

So nothing else to submit after delivery, just xray?

Pmaiti

May 25, 2019
I'm in the same boat, me being primary & expecting a baby.. need to go for Medical. Current SLA for Confirmation of PR is 6months after I submit all docs for PR.My Question is - If I submit all docs (lets say by July 1st) and submit Xray on December, will IRCC not even review the case until Xray is received ? or will they review the rest of the documents and the only pending thing will be Xray/medical ineligibility validation.
I'm trying to understand what does the "on hold" means and will it defer my entire processing just because of the Xray.

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
I'm in the same boat, me being primary & expecting a baby.. need to go for Medical. Current SLA for Confirmation of PR is 6months after I submit all docs for PR.My Question is - If I submit all docs (lets say by July 1st) and submit Xray on December, will IRCC not even review the case until Xray is received ? or will they review the rest of the documents and the only pending thing will be Xray/medical ineligibility validation.
I'm trying to understand what does the "on hold" means and will it defer my entire processing just because of the Xray.
In my case, the application was being reviewed while they waited for x-ray, as observed from GCMS notes. MEP was 1 day after x-ray was submitted. No worries, your application will be processed without the x-ray, but you may not get PPR until the medicals are complete with x-rays.

Reactions: EnthuChap

bell&ross

Jun 21, 2019
In my case, the application was being reviewed while they waited for x-ray, as observed from GCMS notes. MEP was 1 day after x-ray was submitted. No worries, your application will be processed without the x-ray, but you may not get PPR until the medicals are complete with x-rays.
May I know how did you sort out the X-Ray issue with Country B's Panel Physician? You didn't go back to Country A to do the deferred X-Ray, right? We would soon face this same issue.

Prabha28

Aug 4, 2018
Hi everyone I m in a critical situation, 15 days left for my processing time, I m 6 months pregnant, should I inform IRCC, before receiving PPR or after re, I want to deliver my baby in Canada, if I wait back I will lose my job as well, Please help, your valuable feedback is appreciated

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone I m in a critical situation, 15 days left for my processing time, I m 6 months pregnant, should I inform IRCC, before receiving PPR or after re, I want to deliver my baby in Canada, if I wait back I will lose my job as well, Please help, your valuable feedback is appreciated
There is no need to inform IRCC that you are pregnant unless you've been asked to complete the medical and want to skip the x-ray until after your baby is born.

IRCC won't speed up processing because you are pregnant and want to deliver in Canada. Note that the six month processing time is just an estimate - there's no guarantee you'll have PPR in 15 days.

Prabha28

Aug 4, 2018
Since I have nomination and a job offer I thought I might get it by this month, but I m confused what to do

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Since I have nomination and a job offer I thought I might get it by this month, but I m confused what to do
You need to also make sure you have medical coverage. Some provinces have u to a 3 month wait time. You also won't qualify for maternity payments. You have to work 600 hours the year before birth.

Davinci.rishi

Mar 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
My AOR is Feb 2019. I’m the principal applicant - FSW Outland.
My wife’s X-ray was put on hold since we were expecting twins. I submitted my twins docs on Jul 31 and got the medical request for them on 1 Aug. The medicals are scheduled for 5 Aug.
Considering the 6 month timeline from Feb is almost up, how much time will it take to get the PPR once our medicals are submitted on 5 Aug please?
Any informed opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Guys,
My AOR is Feb 2019. I’m the principal applicant - FSW Outland.
My wife’s X-ray was put on hold since we were expecting twins. I submitted my twins docs on Jul 31 and got the medical request for them on 1 Aug. The medicals are scheduled for 5 Aug.
Considering the 6 month timeline from Feb is almost up, how much time will it take to get the PPR once our medicals are submitted on 5 Aug please?
Any informed opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
No one can say when you will get PPR. As you had to add the kids, there is no more 6 month timeline.

Davinci.rishi

Mar 13, 2019
No one can say when you will get PPR. As you had to add the kids, there is no more 6 month timeline.
Thanks @canuck_in_uk
I understand the 6 month timeline is no longer applicable. My implication was that ten remainder of my application would probably have made some progress.
I only wanted to check what is the current trend for applicants in a similar situation.

Davinci.rishi

Mar 13, 2019
Hi All,
I’ve got my babies’ medicals done. The medical request letter said that the results would be submitted by the panel physician to IRCC for assessment.
Does this mean I don’t need to upload the acknowledgment for the babies’ medicals to my account? I ask because there seems to be no place to upload these, unlike other documents (such as passports, educational documents etc)
Thanks.