+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test for pregnant applicant

Suti

Sep 3, 2018
Hi! I’m in the same situation. Our doctor said that we can push the X-ray until the 20th week and that’s in 2months. He didn’t give us a deferral letter but did say that he will mention that the X-ray can be done in 2months and we had the other medical tests. Do I need to inform/email the CIC or can I submit my application as it is along with a letter of explanation? Could you let us know possible.

Hey there, sorry for the late response. We submitted the application without doing xray and we have also submitted the pregnancy deferral letter which we have received from the hospital. Our medical results where displayed as passed and then we got a letter from CIC saying that they put our application on hold as we were expecting a baby. They gave 1 month more from the Estimated delivery date for us to submit the passport, medical and birth certificate for my newborn born baby. We did it and submitted it. Even though they didn't ask for my wife's xray, we took that too before submitting as we didn't want to take that chance In the next 5 days we got COPR and now we have submitted our passports to VFS office for stamping
!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi! I’m in the same situation. Our doctor said that we can push the X-ray until the 20th week and that’s in 2months. He didn’t give us a deferral letter but did say that he will mention that the X-ray can be done in 2months and we had the other medical tests. Do I need to inform/email the CIC or can I submit my application as it is along with a letter of explanation? Could you let us know possible.

!
Hi

Submit the app with a letter of explanation.

TomsA

Jan 16, 2018

!
Hi, please submit it with letter of explanation They'll either approve it or put it on the hold. Anyways they are not going to reject your application just because you are pregnant

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, please submit it with letter of explanation They'll either approve it or put it on the hold. Anyways they are not going to reject your application just because you are pregnant
The app will not be approved without the x-ray.

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Hey there, sorry for the late response. We submitted the application without doing xray and we have also submitted the pregnancy deferral letter which we have received from the hospital. Our medical results where displayed as passed and then we got a letter from CIC saying that they put our application on hold as we were expecting a baby. They gave 1 month more from the Estimated delivery date for us to submit the passport, medical and birth certificate for my newborn born baby. We did it and submitted it. Even though they didn't ask for my wife's xray, we took that too before submitting as we didn't want to take that chance In the next 5 days we got COPR and now we have submitted our passports to VFS office for stamping
This information is very helpful to me and my spouse.
We're in a similar situation right now.

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
A follow up question: Did you have to provide updated proof of funds for three (including the little one)?

TomsA

Jan 16, 2018
A follow up question: Did you have to provide updated proof of funds for three (including the little one)?
Hi there,
We haven't submitted the updated proof of funds. But still it got approved..Anyways, we'll keep it ready while landing

TomsA

Jan 16, 2018
Hi! What about the CRS points where they put on hold too? I'm pregnant and primary applicant, I will be applying for ITA soon but my birthday is in January and 5 points will be deducted
I believe once you receive invitation, and if they place your application on hold, they won't check the score again. However, it's worth asking them if your points gets reduced. I'm not sure about this as we didn't go through this scenario

ludel1722

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Oh ok, another question the maximum date to enter Canada (they usually give a year from medicals) was from your wife x-rays date or from the first time you went for the medicals?

I believe once you receive invitation, and if they place your application on hold, they won't check the score again. However, it's worth asking them if your points gets reduced. I'm not sure about this as we didn't go through this scenario

TomsA

Jan 16, 2018
Oh ok, another question the maximum date to enter Canada (they usually give a year from medicals) was from your wife x-rays date or from the first time you went for the medicals?
Yeah.. It is usually one year from medicals. In our case it's on February 2019 as she did her first medicals in last February. So we have to land there before Feb 2019

Reactions: ludel1722

ludel1722

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Did you previously provide enough for 3? Can you update us if you had to provide updated POF or did you get all your passport requested without it?

Hi there,
We haven't submitted the updated proof of funds. But still it got approved..Anyways, we'll keep it ready while landing

Sambee

Nov 22, 2018
Hi.Please I need advice.I want to apply for study visa.I'm married with a kid and also pregnant,should apply for study visa first and wait to be granted before applying for theirs cause I don't want to risk all of us being denied the visa together.

Emmanuel Che

Dec 7, 2018
Hi guys, i and my wife submitted did our medicals and passed and now received PPR email but confuse if we are to do another medicals.Please see below ,an extract of email sent and advise if you think we are to do another medicals;
Dear applicant,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. Please cite your full name and file number (in the subject) on the return envelope. Failure to do so may delay your application processing. Please read the step 4 (what you should know)

STEP 1: CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform IRCC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

· Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.

· There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).

· Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.

All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package. You must submit together:

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy (ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. Please note that you will need either your passport or a national identity card with photo in order to undergo your medical examination, if a medical examination is required. Please do not send your passport until you have attended your medical examination.

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. Write your file number and the name of each person on the back of their photos. Wait until the ink dries before stacking the photos on top of each other.Please visit the following link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

If you do not meet the photo specifications the processing of your application will be delayed.

3. A medical exam (if applicable) for you and member of your family whether accompanying or not). Forms for medical examinations were sent in separate email. Be sure to check your junk mail (spam) to ensure that the email has not been sent there. Please inform us immediately by email to:dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca if you haven’t received the medical examinations forms. You must perform the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter or this email if you have received the letter via email. Please note that you will need your passport or a national identity card valid for your medical exams. To find a doctor in your country, territory or region to carry out your medical examination for immigration purposes, please click on the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/liste-md.aspx (select the relevant country or territory). Only designated doctors approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada may conduct the review.

4. Form Schedule A-IMM 5669 and IMM 5562 fully completed. You must answer all questions. Pay attention to questions (IMM 5669 )7-8 and 12 and make sure to give us all your activities and addresses since your 18th birthday and not only for the last 10 years. No period should remain unexplained. The dates and months must follow each other the principal applicant, his spouse and/or partner, if applicable, and all children over 18 years old must complete this form (if applicable. If you do not mention all periods, the processing of your application will be delayed

5. Form IMM 5604 (if applicable) ( Declaration from non-accompanying parent/guardian for minors immigrating to Canada) (if applicable).You have to provide this form along with a copy of your biological mother’s /father’s ID card or passport bearing his/her e-mail and/or phone contacts.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi guys, i and my wife submitted did our medicals and passed and now received PPR email but confuse if we are to do another medicals.Please see below ,an extract of email sent and advise if you think we are to do another medicals;
Dear applicant,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. Please cite your full name and file number (in the subject) on the return envelope. Failure to do so may delay your application processing. Please read the step 4 (what you should know)

STEP 1: CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform IRCC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

· Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.

· There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).

· Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.

All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.

· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package. You must submit together:

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy (ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. Please note that you will need either your passport or a national identity card with photo in order to undergo your medical examination, if a medical examination is required. Please do not send your passport until you have attended your medical examination.

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. Write your file number and the name of each person on the back of their photos. Wait until the ink dries before stacking the photos on top of each other.Please visit the following link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

If you do not meet the photo specifications the processing of your application will be delayed.

3. A medical exam (if applicable) for you and member of your family whether accompanying or not). Forms for medical examinations were sent in separate email. Be sure to check your junk mail (spam) to ensure that the email has not been sent there. Please inform us immediately by email to:dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca if you haven’t received the medical examinations forms. You must perform the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter or this email if you have received the letter via email. Please note that you will need your passport or a national identity card valid for your medical exams. To find a doctor in your country, territory or region to carry out your medical examination for immigration purposes, please click on the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/liste-md.aspx (select the relevant country or territory). Only designated doctors approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada may conduct the review.

4. Form Schedule A-IMM 5669 and IMM 5562 fully completed. You must answer all questions. Pay attention to questions (IMM 5669 )7-8 and 12 and make sure to give us all your activities and addresses since your 18th birthday and not only for the last 10 years. No period should remain unexplained. The dates and months must follow each other the principal applicant, his spouse and/or partner, if applicable, and all children over 18 years old must complete this form (if applicable. If you do not mention all periods, the processing of your application will be delayed

5. Form IMM 5604 (if applicable) ( Declaration from non-accompanying parent/guardian for minors immigrating to Canada) (if applicable).You have to provide this form along with a copy of your biological mother’s /father’s ID card or passport bearing his/her e-mail and/or phone contacts.
Send the receipt from the medical you have already done.