+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test for pregnant applicant

rv85

Nov 18, 2018
hello folks, My wife is dependent/secondary on the PR application and she is pregnant. Is it compulsory for her to get Xrey considering dependent applicant? if yes, obviously will be after child is born. will they be putting application on hold still?

Reactions: Emilyisthebest

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hello folks, My wife is dependent/secondary on the PR application and she is pregnant. Is it compulsory for her to get Xrey considering dependent applicant? if yes, obviously will be after child is born. will they be putting application on hold still?
Yes, she must have the x-ray and the app will be on hold.

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Hi guys,

My wife, the accompanying spouse, is/was pregnant when we did our medicals (without the x-ray) and then submitted our application. The medicals were done in China, but since then she has moved to another country where the baby will be born.

The question: can we do her x-ray with a different panel physician or we have to do a new complete medical exam?

Reactions: FoRnip

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi guys,

My wife, the accompanying spouse, is/was pregnant when we did our medicals (without the x-ray) and then submitted our application. The medicals were done in China, but since then she has moved to another country where the baby will be born.

The question: can we do her x-ray with a different panel physician or we have to do a new complete medical exam?
Yes, she can do the x-ray with a different panel physician.

Reactions: J4yWalker

abulaize

Feb 18, 2019
Hi folks,

I'm the principal applicant and my wife is pregnant. She is a non-accompanying spouse. The expected date of completion of application is 15th August 2019. (ITA accepted and fee paid on 15th Feb 2019). X-ray was not done for my wife and a deferral letter which we got from the panel is also uploaded. The expected date of delivery is 1st October 2019.
1. Will, not doing an x-ray for a non-accompanying member become a problem?
2. Do IRCC delays the application till the birth of the baby which is 1.5 months from the expected date of application completion (who are not accompanying)?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi folks,

I'm the principal applicant and my wife is pregnant. She is a non-accompanying spouse. The expected date of completion of application is 15th August 2019. (ITA accepted and fee paid on 15th Feb 2019). X-ray was not done for my wife and a deferral letter which we got from the panel is also uploaded. The expected date of delivery is 1st October 2019.
1. Will, not doing an x-ray for a non-accompanying member become a problem?
2. Do IRCC delays the application till the birth of the baby which is 1.5 months from the expected date of application completion (who are not accompanying)?
Not a problem but the app will not be completed until she does the x-ray.

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
I am in the same boat.
Que: Will other aspects (eg. Eligibility, Background check, criminality, security) of the application be processed in the meantime? Or the whole application will be put on hold until the x-ray is done?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am in the same boat.
Que: Will other aspects (eg. Eligibility, Background check, criminality, security) of the application be processed in the meantime? Or the whole application will be put on hold until the x-ray is done?
They should continue processing everything else.

abulaize

Feb 18, 2019
Thanks,

1. Does this mean that I get PR only after completing her x-ray, even if not accompanying?
2. Do IRCC delays PR till the birth of baby to include the baby also in application.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks,

1. Does this mean that I get PR only after completing her x-ray, even if not accompanying?
2. Do IRCC delays PR till the birth of baby to include the baby also in application.
1. Yes.

2. No. That is your choice to delay. She can undergo the x-ray now and the app will be processed.

ludel1722

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi Guys!

I'm the main applicant and currently pregnant (due date June 4th) I'm planning to give birth in my home country.

What happens if I get PPR before the delivery date. Should I sent my passports (which they only give you 15days to do so) and then report the birth of my child and re-send the passports again?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi Guys!

I'm the main applicant and currently pregnant (due date June 4th) I'm planning to give birth in my home country.

What happens if I get PPR before the delivery date. Should I sent my passports (which they only give you 15days to do so) and then report the birth of my child and re-send the passports again?
1. It is not just a matter of re-sending the passports, the child has to be added to the application and medically examined.

ludel1722

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Yes, I understand all the adding my child process. My question is if the PPR process re-starts all over again once I re-send all the passports (baby included).

How long those it take?

Hi

1. It is not just a matter of re-sending the passports, the child has to be added to the application and medically examined.

R

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

We got 'pregnancy deferral letter' and has been advised to submit the same to the IRCC. May I please know how and where to send these papers? Is there any regular address or just online? So confused. I was looking on myCIC account to upload but couldn't find any link. Please advise