+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Please will like to know any passport request for out land so far after March 18th
2. If medical should clock one year Will it be term expired due to long waiting because of covid 19
3. Will one have to to medical again
4. When is Canada boarder likely to be opened thanks

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
It has been over four years...VO is IRCC Hong Kong

Hopefully I'll be receiving my PPR in a month or so, because that's what IRCC has been telling us.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 18, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 20, 2016.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 10, 2017.
  4. We started processing your application on December 20, 2016.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 8, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on June 8, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: nino son

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Quebec Investor Program
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 20, 2016.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 10, 2017.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 8, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on June 8, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received (Oct 2nd, 2020)
  8. Status changed to "Decision Made" (Oct 10th, 2020)

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
  9. PPR received (Oct 13th, 2020)

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Please will like to know are you an inland applicant or out land also are you paper applicant or express entry once again congratulations

Reactions: L0VEL1VER

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Please will like to know are you an inland applicant or out land also are you paper applicant or express entry once again congratulations
I am inland, however the main applicant (my mom) is overseas, so we are still trying to figure out how to validate COPR. The ideal situation would be me validating it at the CBSA office near the land border before my parents can travel to Canada, but I know the rule states that main applicant has to land first. Hopefully they would make some exception because of covid.

chanpai

Jan 23, 2020
I am inland, however the main applicant (my mom) is overseas, so we are still trying to figure out how to validate COPR. The ideal situation would be me validating it at the CBSA office near the land border before my parents can travel to Canada, but I know the rule states that main applicant has to land first. Hopefully they would make some exception because of covid.
Hi LOVEL1VER,

Did you manage to validate your COPR and successfully complete the landing procedure without the main applicant (your mom) together with you? We are in exactly the same situation and looking for practical advise how to make it through amid the covid border restriction.

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi LOVEL1VER,

Did you manage to validate your COPR and successfully complete the landing procedure without the main applicant (your mom) together with you? We are in exactly the same situation and looking for practical advise how to make it through amid the covid border restriction.
Hi Chanpai,

Glad to see someone in the same situation! (ok that didn't come out right, I feel sorry that you have to go through this chaos too...)

I have notified IRCC via Web Form (the only portal rn anyways) regarding this situation (dependent over 18 already in Canada, PA overseas) a month ago. No reply so far...

chanpai

Jan 23, 2020
Hi Chanpai,

Glad to see someone in the same situation! (ok that didn't come out right, I feel sorry that you have to go through this chaos too...)

I have notified IRCC via Web Form (the only portal rn anyways) regarding this situation (dependent over 18 already in Canada, PA overseas) a month ago. No reply so far...
Appreciate your swift response!

Not sure if the below works for us or still the main applicant has to be inland ... and also it's by invitation at least during the test stage.

https://www.cicnews.com/2020/12/new-online-portal-expedites-permanent-residence-landings-1216478.html#gs.nl67mt

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020

chanpai

Jan 23, 2020
By the way, when did you have your medical examination done? There seems to be a longer than usual time gap between Medical Instruction (Jun 8) and Medical Results Received (Oct 2). But the Decision Made (Oct 10) time line is super fast only a week after Medical Results Received. Just wonder to know.

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
By the way, when did you have your medical examination done? There seems to be a longer than usual time gap between Medical Instruction (Jun 8) and Medical Results Received (Oct 2). But the Decision Made (Oct 10) time line is super fast only a week after Medical Results Received. Just wonder to know.
I had it done at Dwyer Immigration Medical Office. It took longer because our case isn't ee and was proceeded by an overseas office.

Vv sam

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all, for medical we need to carry an ITA copy with us, but that only mentions the primary applicant's name. For secondary applicant what to show at the hospital as they are saying that they cannot mention "PR" in medical type if no ITA copy of the secondary applicant is there (however, the secondary applicant is the part of the application). anyone, please shed some light