+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

Gurkamal21

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi Guys,
Any idea on what the timeline is for PPR after medical is done. Here are my details:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 26, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 27, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 12, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Hi have you get ppr ? I have the same situation like you. Still waiting for my ppr . I done my medical in March 27th.

Gurkamal21

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi Guys,
Any idea on what the timeline is for PPR after medical is done. Here are my details:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 26, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 27, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 12, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Hi can you tell me that u get ur ppr or not yet? I have the same situation . Our timeline is same . I am still waiting for my passport request.plz reply

Maaz Arif

May 18, 2018
Hi All - I submitted my application on July 28, 2018 and received AOR. When should I expect my medicals to clear and be updated in my application status.

Jeemay

Mar 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Need help

Hello Everyone, my wife is working on Montreal,Quebec. We have got already CSQ. And we have applied for PR for both of us under Spouse sponser. Actually i am here and UAE and we are different Nationality. So they have request me for medical, Police clearance from 3 countries and they asked me the other documente that proof our marry is leagal and still we are in relationship. They email me on 25 july. So i submitted my medical on 2nd August and other all documents i submitted on 22nd August through post to Abu Dhabi embassy. So please Can you tell me what will be our next process and how long will it take for our process to call for passport? (We have applied on 2016 june so i am badly waiting for it)

paulalopez

Jun 20, 2018
hlo every one i am mpnp candidate can any one tell me about my acc status

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You do not need medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents .

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hi.
This is the same with my husbands application. Can you tell me what happened with the medical exam? Did you not really need the medical exam?
Thanks for replying. I am just worried about it.

Reactions: Flong

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.
This is the same with my husbands application. Can you tell me what happened with the medical exam? Did you not really need the medical exam?
Thanks for replying. I am just worried about it.
Every applicant for Canadian PR must undergo medical examination. It will be requested for when due.

Echevema

Dec 20, 2017
Hello, i got today a change in my status to medical results has been received.

This status mean that your resultats are okay and they can move to the other step? Or rather they will evaluated your results?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, i got today a change in my status to medical results has been received.

This status mean that your resultats are okay and they can move to the other step? Or rather they will evaluated your results?
That means you have passed your medicals.

rkaur2829

Sep 3, 2018
Hi
me, my husband, and my two girls have done our medical on 26 july, medical has been passed. We have paid RPRF.
On entering my receipt number at https://services3.cic.gc.ca , i get no results. It says 'We were not able to identify you using the information provided.'
However, if I enter my UCI no., then I get information.
Can anybody please help why I am getting no information on entering receipt number??????
Thanks

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
me, my husband, and my two girls have done our medical on 26 july, medical has been passed. We have paid RPRF.
On entering my receipt number at https://services3.cic.gc.ca , i get no results. It says 'We were not able to identify you using the information provided.'
However, if I enter my UCI no., then I get information.
Can anybody please help why I am getting no information on entering receipt number??????
Thanks
Use the IRCC web form via the link below to make a complaint...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp