kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Thanks for your reply.
Do you know any contact phone number where I can make them a call to fix this?

Thanks
Not sure of a phone number, but at the beginning of our application process, we had a similar issue and this was how I got it resolved, albeit a different format back then.

Adriwifey

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
My ECAS says medical results have been received like for a month now.
Does that mean my medical results have been aproved and completed and I should expect good news anytime ?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS says medical results have been received like for a month now.
Does that mean my medical results have been aproved and completed and I should expect good news anytime ?
Yep! You’ve passed medicals, so expect PPR soon. All the best.

bow09g

Sep 6, 2018
Hi everyone
My medical results have been received on April,20. Almost 6 months, I am still waiting for message for sending the passport. Does anyone has same situation ? Does anyone know how long do I need to wait more ? Thank you
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 14, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 21, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

My medical was done on 16 April, 2018. Still waiting for PPR. Can anybody tell me how long does it take after medical for PPR ?
Only the visa officer handling your file can tell, no one else. What is required is patience and hopefully you’ll get the golden e-mail soon.

Reactions: Ella 22

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
My medical results have been received on April,20. Almost 6 months, I am still waiting for message for sending the passport. Does anyone has same situation ? Does anyone know how long do I need to wait more ? Thank you
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 14, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 21, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
There are so many in the same situation. No two case is the same; what’s required is patience.

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I am also waiting, my med was submitted since May. Last line on my Ecas still says "meds result have been received". I believe this September we will be asked to submit our passport. Amen

avi123aluna

Sep 9, 2018
hi every one....how much take time after medical to ppr req...bcz i m waiting ppr req to 11 months plz tell ...in the mean time delhi embassy send me a updating email on 26 june like if u have any changes about of ur ph no...e mail.....like death born....passport renew....so updated us...so we can easily process ur file...nd says like be patient ur file is in precess...but now m thinking whin one one month medical will be expired...thats why i asking about ..if any one like same this nd other information soooo plz rply me

lexanity14

Sep 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just want to share my timeline.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on February 12, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on June 15, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

I have sent my medical on June 20, 2018.

What am I waiting for next? Is it PPR?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I just want to share my timeline.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on February 12, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on June 15, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

I have sent my medical on June 20, 2018.

What am I waiting for next? Is it PPR?
Yes.

Reactions: lexanity14

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
No, It just to let you know they have received your medicals. once you pass your medicals then they will request for PPR. We also waiting for PPR since 07 Apr 2018. Hope you will receive your PPR soon.
have u gotten PPR and PR?

Nirja Soni

Sep 25, 2018
I submitted my File For pr spouse On 20 the April and Medical was completed and received by CIC Then How much time it will take for PPR!any one suggest me their Own experience plz...