+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

Brar Lakha

Dec 10, 2017
After interview , My CIC page is showing medical received and Decision Made status since 6dec 2017
But haven't received any mail yet....How many more days may have to wait???

Brar Lakha

Dec 10, 2017
My interview 14 Nov2017 that day interview operater said me send the message in 1,2 week about decision after interview Delhi embassy called 16 nov and said me your medical have expired ..provide new medical ....now status - decision made since 6 dec .....

Brar Lakha

Dec 10, 2017
My interview 14 Nov2017 that day interview operater said me send the message in 1,2 week about decision after interview Delhi embassy called 16 nov and said me your medical have expired ..provide new medical ....now status - decision made since 6 dec .....
oday at 4:08 AM

Virk543

Dec 5, 2017
After interview , My CIC page is showing medical received and Decision Made status since 6dec 2017
But haven't received any mail yet....How many more days may have to wait???
When was your interview and when you submitted the medical after interview or before.

Brar Lakha

Dec 10, 2017
When was your interview and when you submitted the medical after interview or before.

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear Friends, below is the status of my application? Any one can advise or interpret please please ….. thanks indeed.

Application/ profile details

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

zinder33

Mar 19, 2017
Dear Friends, below is the status of my application? Any one can advise or interpret please please ….. thanks indeed.

Application/ profile details

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

you are almost there its is IP2 stage for your background check hope you get PPR mail soon this month keep checking your junk/spam folder for the golden mail
best wishes mate!

Reactions: gary007 and JKan

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
you are almost there its is IP2 stage for your background check hope you get PPR mail soon this month keep checking your junk/spam folder for the golden mail
best wishes mate!
thanks mate! appreciated..... best of luck for all...

Rtua

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Nomination.....
20-03-2917
AOR Received.
18-07-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Request
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
Soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
Guys meron po bang nag PPR ngayong dec.?

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Hello,
Today I linked my application (MPNP) [paper based] to GCKey based online account. I found that there are several steps such as:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, from GCMS notes It was stated that, eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality passed. I just wonder why in GCkey its showing eligibility is under review. Anybody could shed some light. How long should I have to wait. My medical is already expired.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

Rtua

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Nomination.....
20-03-2917
AOR Received.
18-07-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Request
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
Soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
Guys i need your help! Ilang beses ko ng sinubukan i link yung application ko sa online account pero no results found parin. Ask ko lang po hindi po ba pwedeng i link pag may representative ang applicant?