waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
ukbd said:
By the grace of GOD, i received my passport with stamped visa and CoPR . Alhamdulliah. Ecas is still showing in Process. But i found out error in CoPR at my Country of Residence . It should be 'UK ' but they put my country of birth. Seniors advice me pls. I already sent email to LVO . Lets see what the reply come out. I am planning to land next month inshallah. I want to thank all my forum members for their best wishes and kind support . I wish u all for quick processing......
dont worry...this is a minor error...it can be corrected at the port of entry...so dont worry...just make sure your name and everything else is correct...

i also had the same error on my COPR and i was advised to get it corrected at the point of entry...however i had many other mistakes on my COPR as well which i was not happy with, so i just went to VO london and got it corrected the same day....my luck...otherwise they dont deal same day application...

my advise is relax and enjoy your visa...and get it corrected at the point of entry to canada....this is a MINOR error...

ukbd

Nov 4, 2011
@ Smile Forever -

Thanks a lot for ur reply. I checked fully my CoPR and found out that everything is correct except COR. i was also thinking this as a minor error. Sent email to LVO yesterday and waiting for their reply. When u rectify ur CoPR , did the change ur CoPR document number ? Because the CoPR document number is written on the stamped visa.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, ..

I have got PPR-1 and I have sent copies of passports to London office . After their reply I have to send my passports to Abu Dhabi for visa stamp. I m based in Qatar..

anyone knows how much time Abu Dhabi office takes to stamp visa?

Thx

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
ukbd said:
@ Smile Forever -

Thanks a lot for ur reply. I checked fully my CoPR and found out that everything is correct except COR. i was also thinking this as a minor error. Sent email to LVO yesterday and waiting for their reply. When u rectify ur CoPR , did the change ur CoPR document number ? Because the CoPR document number is written on the stamped visa.

i submitted all my family members passport and COPR...they cancelled my visa and issued me with NEW visas and COPR....

your error is a very minor one....just point it out when u arrive in canada...they would correct it there and then...so dont worry....

you will receive your email reply soon and they would reply the same to get it corrected at the point of entry....

Get2243

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
Doc's Request.
along with application
Nomination.....
PER : 10-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
started processing on 09-04-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014 Medical Received line : 05-05-2014
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
june 19th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
awai ali said:
NDVO keeps passports for long time when asked with medical ......as you are living in UAE this is the reason ...and NDVO would ask your passport when your case would have been finalized ......
.Hey guys..
I have received PPR along with photos.
They have asked me to send it to New Delhi. My country of residence is UAE. I am worried now on the course of action. I need your suggestions.... I am planning to let CHC know that I am residing here and is it possible to issue the visa at abu dhabi ( I am not too sure if CHC new delhi would agree)... or is there any other option??? Anybody who faced a similar situation??? Please guide me.. :-X :-X :-X :-X

JIMI 2

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
I live in abudhabi. they asked me to submit my passport to islamabad. i informed them that i am residing in abudhabi. they immediatly replied and i have now submitted my passport to abudhabi after ppr 2. but i had already informed cic about my change of address 1 year back and my address was updated in e cas

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
Hey Guys,

I submitted my passport to London office on 22 APR but till now not recieved it yet, on 18th May 2014 my e-case status changed to Decision Made and still it's showing the same. on Passport request letter CHC mentioned 6 week time and and as per my submission date it's going to be over on 3rd Jun 2014. Shall i contact to London office and ask for passport visa stamp update or should i wait for few weeks more? Please share your expericne specailly senior members.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Zealot81 said:
Hey Guys,

I submitted my passport to London office on 22 APR but till now not recieved it yet, on 18th May 2014 my e-case status changed to Decision Made and still it's showing the same. on Passport request letter CHC mentioned 6 week time and and as per my submission date it's going to be over on 3rd Jun 2014. Shall i contact to London office and ask for passport visa stamp update or should i wait for few weeks more? Please share your expericne specailly senior members.
4th June u can ask for the update, normal times is 4 weeks.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JIMI 2 said:
hi dear all,
Decision made line appeared in my e-cas
Mabrook !!!

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
nekeol said:
4th June u can ask for the update, normal times is 4 weeks.
Thanks Nekeol, just after submitting my query in this forum i recieved a call from my consultant and they informed me about my passports. By the grace of almighty Allah i recived all of my family passports with visa stamp + CORP for all my family. I would like to thank everybody in this forum for thier valuable guidence, specially Nekeol.
My visa issue date is 15 May 2014, looks like it took some extra time because they submitted my passport with normal postal service.

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
hi,

Can Anyone plz tell me what is the actual message VO update on 5th Line after Decision Making. I am still waiting for my Passport which I submitted to LVO a month ago.
Thank You

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
fahadkalis said:
hi,

Can Anyone plz tell me what is the actual message VO update on 5th Line after Decision Making. I am still waiting for my Passport which I submitted to LVO a month ago.
Thank You
In my case the E-case status is Decision Made and after clicking on Decision Made there is no extra line added, the last line is "Medical results have been received."

JIMI 2

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Decision made line appear in place of in process. when click it, 4th line added. Decision has been made on your application. office will contact you concerning this decision

Recks1925

Jun 2, 2014
JIMI 2 said:
Decision made line appear in place of in process. when click it, 4th line added. Decision has been made on your application. office will contact you concerning this decision
Hi Jimi2, nice to hear that. Congratulations! BTW, may I know when din you took your Medical, and when did CIC received it? Thanks