Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
after transfer my case to LA visa office I haven't heard any thing what I do? last email says take two months to get reply from them. its more than that what steps I have to take. I appreciate your replies.
Any one in this forum please reply.

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
sallam all my frnds

by the grace of Almighty ALLAH, my parents prayers , on monday 19th may 2014 i have recieved my PP back along with COPR+VISA STAMPED

thanx every one who helped me in this process

i will be in contact with every one, let me land to canada i will post my contact details,

pls frnds who r in toronto pls contact me for further guidence ,

i will be leaving to canada by 27th august,.....:(

Regards

ALI Asim

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali asim said:
sallam all my frnds

by the grace of Almighty ALLAH, my parents prayers , on monday 19th may 2014 i have recieved my PP back along with COPR+VISA STAMPED

i will be in contact with every one, let me land to canada i will post my contact details,

Regards

ALI Asim

Congratulation Ali,

Can you pleae tell me what is validity of your visa, your medical was don in July 3013. and you will land in august.

I think visa vilidty is from the date of Medical... plz explain..

thank you

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
ali asim said:
sallam all my frnds

Regards

ALI Asim
congratulations, could you tell me how much time it took to get your passports back after your ecase decision made status? I submitted my passports on 22 apr 2014 and my ecase status changed to decision made on last Sunday but till now I have not received my passports yet :(

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
sama2010 said:
Dear Seniors and all forum members i need your valuable help.

I have applied through consultant who received his last installment after MR , For the last month he was very uncooperative, didn't answer my calls . I asked them many times to send CSE to LVO but no response, after i fade of them i sent the CSE to VO by myself & reply come back with PPR1.
2 days after the PPR request i forwarded to them all the photocopies of passports so they will to send it to LVO, & since that time i call many time just to confirm that they already send it but they neither answer my calls nor reply my emails. & I'm not sure if they already sent it or not yet ???
Now my question is ( Is it OK to send the passports photocopies to LVO from my email, put in your mind that the PPR1 was come to my email also as response to my CSE) Or it will creat problem/delay for me c case if i do so ??!!

And what if they already sent one & i sent another copies to VO?? is it problem ??
i also received passport request from London office and they did mention in their letter to send the passport copies, they requested me to send the original passport with latest photos with the size they mentioned in the document. I think they are stamping the visa on original passports, not sure why they asked you to send photo copies. Anyway, try to contact your consultant and if they don't pick up your phone then try to visit on their place and try to get some courier service tracking number through which you can figure it out wether your passports reach to theory place or not, I think it's not good practice to send multiple mails to them related to same point.

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
sama2010 said:
Dear Seniors and all forum members i need your valuable help.

I have applied through consultant who received his last installment after MR , For the last month he was very uncooperative, didn't answer my calls . I asked them many times to send CSE to LVO but no response, after i fade of them i sent the CSE to VO by myself & reply come back with PPR1.
2 days after the PPR request i forwarded to them all the photocopies of passports so they will to send it to LVO, & since that time i call many time just to confirm that they already send it but they neither answer my calls nor reply my emails. & I'm not sure if they already sent it or not yet ???
Now my question is ( Is it OK to send the passports photocopies to LVO from my email, put in your mind that the PPR1 was come to my email also as response to my CSE) Or it will creat problem/delay for me c case if i do so ??!!

And what if they already sent one & i sent another copies to VO?? is it problem ??
Well since the PPR1 came to your email address you should have sent the passport copies from there in the first place.

No worries still, go ahead and send the passport copies in reply to that email and secondly send photocopies via courier to London.

Most respectable immigration consultants take the last installment after passport request and not after medicals.

Do visit them to find out what is happening. Sometimes the person handling your case leaves the consultant and they forget to update all the customers.

Regards,

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Hey guys...

My wife and I gave our medicals on April 15th 2014, in Edmonton, Canada, the status on CIC website still says "in process", I am wondering how long will it take to get the Passport request email ? A friend who gave his medicals 20 days after me got his passport request already, and is there a spreadsheet i can follow to get a real time picture ?

also paid the RPRF fee...

Thanks.

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
asna said:
after transfer my case to LA visa office I haven't heard any thing what I do? last email says take two months to get reply from them. its more than that what steps I have to take. I appreciate your replies.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
freefaller said:
Hey guys...

My wife and I gave our medicals on April 15th 2014, in Edmonton, Canada, the status on CIC website still says "in process", I am wondering how long will it take to get the Passport request email ? A friend who gave his medicals 20 days after me got his passport request already, and is there a spreadsheet i can follow to get a real time picture ?

Thanks.
ppr issued after medical and security bg checks, still ur BGC in process. I hope 3rd line added in ur 'in process' status as medical received

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
ali asim said:
sallam all my frnds

Regards

ALI Asim
Congratulation!

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
asna said:
asna said:

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Asna, order GCMS, to know the exact case position, u cqn know where is ur file and which officer holding ur file and for what

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
freefaller said:
Hey guys...

Thanks.
Honestly, there is no exact answer to this query. Like you'd mentioned that someone received PPR even undergoing medicals after yourself. Actually, it depends upon the countries where you'd resided for over six months period as CIC goes for their own back ground checks. How they do the procedure, I have no clue but yes it depends on case to case basis.

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Have been asked to submit passports for visa stamping thru VFS London rather than to LVO directly. Anybody gone thru London VFS process from outside UK?
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/servicechargeschedule.html

1. How much to pay and mode of payment? (I think £16.30 per person by Demand Draft, but will they accept from outside UK/Nordic countries as instructions seems specific to these countries- not clear in their website)

2. Thinking of sending self-addressed Return Courier envelope, but it seems they do courier delivery for £8.69. Again not clear if this applicable for outside UK

Please share experience, if you or any of your friends who recently received PPR from LVO in this fashion.