+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL LETTER NOT RECEIVED but GCKEY account status "we did not receive results of your medical exam"

kgcloset

Aug 15, 2021
Hi,

anyone one here that are being sponsored by spouse or parents for permanent residency that has not receive the medical letter? the PR status says they sent the letter last june 29, 2022 but i have been sending web forms informing them that no letter was received neither on my email, my sponsors email or on my gckey account. My application is already passed the 1 year mark.

Should I do an upfront medical or keep sending webforms. seems like nobody wants to response. Appreciate any repsonse.

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020
same thing happened to me as well. when I check my account I saw an update that they already sent the medical request letter. but I haven't received anything from ircc. so I send few webforms top ircc regarding the same and responded to me that " we will notify you if we need any additional documents".
so I thought it might be a ghost update or something system errors. but a month later I got an update that "we haven't received the result of your requested medical exam". so I called ircc and tell them all my information. and they confirm that they already send the request letter month before. I told them that I haven't received that letter from them. so them me the same letter via email after 2 days.

Reactions: Emrose

kgcloset

Aug 15, 2021
same thing happened to me as well. when I check my account I saw an update that they already sent the medical request letter. but I haven't received anything from ircc. so I send few webforms top ircc regarding the same and responded to me that " we will notify you if we need any additional documents".
so I thought it might be a ghost update or something system errors. but a month later I got an update that "we haven't received the result of your requested medical exam". so I called ircc and tell them all my information. and they confirm that they already send the request letter month before. I told them that I haven't received that letter from them. so them me the same letter via email after 2 days.
are you inland applicant? I am outland and there is no number to call from the Philippines. my mom called from canada they wont entertain it as the application is outside canada.

Diii

Apr 14, 2023
Does anyone have issue such as :
PR parents application done in 2022 through PR Portal
Parents came on Super VISA in 2018 to canada
PR GC key porta; said - Medical passed but no medical done in 2022
All medical done wad is 2018 , is it possible ?
do i have to do medical for 2022 PArents PGP PR Application ?

i guess they took the old one and mentioned as Medical passed

Do i need to do medical again for parents - i think not as portal says Passed ?

kgcloset

Aug 15, 2021
Does anyone have issue such as :
PR parents application done in 2022 through PR Portal
Parents came on Super VISA in 2018 to canada
PR GC key porta; said - Medical passed but no medical done in 2022
All medical done wad is 2018 , is it possible ?
do i have to do medical for 2022 PArents PGP PR Application ?

i guess they took the old one and mentioned as Medical passed

Do i need to do medical again for parents - i think not as portal says Passed ?
if they are in Canada and had medical for the last 5 years IRCC is using that old medical to keep the processing faster.

Reactions: Diii

Diii

Apr 14, 2023
PGP file placed in Nov 2021
I Really appreciate your help KgCloset
Portal says - Last week of Jan , 2023 , Medical passed already
PCC already submitted 1st week March 2023
Biometric done 1st week Jan 2023
All docs submitted from my end but nothing is happening since March , 2023

Can you please tell when i should be expecting Passport Request ?
Will they ask anything else?
Should i Raise the Web form to ask when process will get finished ?
They are in USA , would it make any difference if IRCC is not updated for USA address as Parents are planning to go to Back home from USA..
Please Help

kgcloset

Aug 15, 2021
PGP file placed in Nov 2021
I Really appreciate your help KgCloset
Portal says - Last week of Jan , 2023 , Medical passed already
PCC already submitted 1st week March 2023
Biometric done 1st week Jan 2023
All docs submitted from my end but nothing is happening since March , 2023

Can you please tell when i should be expecting Passport Request ?
Will they ask anything else?
Should i Raise the Web form to ask when process will get finished ?
They are in USA , would it make any difference if IRCC is not updated for USA address as Parents are planning to go to Back home from USA..
Please Help
is their application link to their gckey account? or are the communications receives on their emails? if yes thats ok they can go back home. But if I were you, just let them wait a little bit. If medical passed already, then they will do their background check, then they will accept pre-arrival notice. so far for family sponsorship right now the processing time is about 11 months. after 11 months mark from the date of submitting the application you can raise a webform.

If they really want to go home, just let them go home and let them come back when there is already a passport request. Usually you can also submit passport at any country, you just need to communicate with VFS global and pay additional fees.

Diii

Apr 14, 2023
Hello Kgcloset,

Thank you so much for your response.. You are awesome...:)

Please see below and please guide me :-

is their application link to their gckey account? Yes It is Linked

Yes or are the communications receives on their emails? Yes they do get email on the email address Linked to tge GC Key

they will do their background check, - How Long will take the Background check , PCC submitted 1st week of March from my end - Background check is check for Canada , India and USA ?

After 11 months mark from the date of submitting the application you can raise a webform. I submitted Application in Nov 2021, May i please raise the Webform ? if yes - Can you please provide Any specific Template or wording which helps me to get PPR or Pre-Arrival quickly

If they really want to go home, just let them go home and let them come back when there is already a passport request. Usually you can also submit passport at any country, you just need to communicate with VFS global and pay additional fees. Any chance i can make it quicker from IRCC ?

kgcloset

Aug 15, 2021
Hello Kgcloset,

Yes or are the communications receives on their emails? Yes they do get email on the email address Linked to tge GC Key

they will do their background check, - How Long will take the Background check , PCC submitted 1st week of March from my end - Background check is check for Canada , India and USA ?

After 11 months mark from the date of submitting the application you can raise a webform. I submitted Application in Nov 2021, May i please raise the Webform ? if yes - Can you please provide Any specific Template or wording which helps me to get PPR or Pre-Arrival quickly

If they really want to go home, just let them go home and let them come back when there is already a passport request. Usually you can also submit passport at any country, you just need to communicate with VFS global and pay additional fees. Any chance i can make it quicker from IRCC ?

How Long will take the Background check , PCC submitted 1st week of March from my end - Background check is check for Canada , India and USA ? - it depends how quick each countries can provide the clearance to the immigration. Yes all countries of residence as declared on the application will be ask to provide police clearance.

I submitted Application in Nov 2021, May i please raise the Webform ? if yes - Can you please provide Any specific Template or wording which helps me to get PPR or Pre-Arrival quickly -There is no specific templates to get PPR or pre-arrival quickly. it is all depends on the officer handling the case. if you are in canada, request a GCM note too so you know what is going on with the applicaiton. Your parents has to fill up a form and signed along the any Canadian or Permanent Residence relative. YOu still can raise a webform as it is beyond the estimated processing time. Just simply ask them that you are interested to know the status of the application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Any chance i can make it quicker from IRCC ? - unfortunately there is no way to do that.

Are there applicaiton link to the PR tracker? link below, it gives you more overview of the application.

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello Kgcloset,

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

I trust that you are keeping very well!!

Urgent Help Required::

• Parents PR have been granted already under the PGP Programe.
  • Parents will be landing on Tuesday 10 October 2023 - in 2 Days via Land Cross road border from USA

Parents Details

Father : Principal Applicant - PGP program - PR granted
Mother : Secondary/dependent Applicant - PGP program - PR granted

Issue / Problem :: Mother's COPR document have been Lost or Misplaced (COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence),
Will my Mother be allowed to Enter Canada with only Passport Stamp through the Land Canada border from USA??
Will Immigration office issue a NEW COPR while crossing border for my mother to allow her to Enter Canada ??
What if someone lost the COPR in the Flight or at Airport while travelling ?
Mother has a Valid Super VISA - will she be allowed to Enter to Canada using that ?
Mother will be allowed to stay at USA if just in case if Canada does not allow to enter ?
Do i have to go for Urgent Webform? Is it going to work to issue new COPR document at Road Land Cananda Border?
Mother has a COPR's Photo of the documents received from IRCC but the Original has been lost
Mother is having Super VISA stamp in Passport anyway.

More Details :

Both - Father and mother have passport stamped with PR VISA but ONLY mother's COPR has been lost. mother is dependent
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and NOT LOST
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and LOST , what should we do ?

Please Help me asap as i my mother has been very scared and family is under stress.

Thanks you so much in advance,

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello KG , Please Help

I trust that you are keeping very well!!

Urgent Help Required::

• Parents PR have been granted already under the PGP Programe.
  • Parents will be landing on Tuesday 10 October 2023 - in 2 Days via Land Cross road border from USA

Parents Details

Father : Principal Applicant - PGP program - PR granted
Mother : Secondary/dependent Applicant - PGP program - PR granted

Issue / Problem :: Mother's COPR document have been Lost or Misplaced (COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence),
Will my Mother be allowed to Enter Canada with only Passport Stamp through the Land Canada border from USA??
Will Immigration office issue a NEW COPR while crossing border for my mother to allow her to Enter Canada ??
What if someone lost the COPR in the Flight or at Airport while travelling ?
Mother has a Valid Super VISA - will she be allowed to Enter to Canada using that ?
Mother will be allowed to stay at USA if just in case if Canada does not allow to enter ?
Do i have to go for Urgent Webform? Is it going to work to issue new COPR document at Road Land Cananda Border?
Mother has a COPR's Photo of the documents received from IRCC but the Original has been lost
Mother is having Super VISA stamp in Passport anyway.

More Details :

Both - Father and mother have passport stamped with PR VISA but ONLY mother's COPR has been lost. mother is dependent
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and NOT LOST
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and LOST , what should we do ?

Please Help me asap as i my mother has been very scared and family is under stress.

Thanks you so much in advance,