+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical results not yet received 3 weeks later

jetrel

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
So I did my medical exam on the 1st of November. It was a Friday. The doc said he'd send the results at the latest the following Friday. However, both my GCKEY and ECAS have not been updated to say that they have received them, they still only say that they sent the medical request (on the 24th Oct)

I'm not worried about the deadline; I have a receipt from the doc I can show them if need be. Am I right in assuming they just haven't updated Ecas/gckey? I'd have thought that since it was filed electronically by the doctor, it would be updated automatically, but maybe not.

Is it worth calling the doc or cic for an update, or is it safe to just leave it be?

Patnyn86

Aug 28, 2018
Johannesburg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
So I did my medical exam on the 1st of November. It was a Friday. The doc said he'd send the results at the latest the following Friday. However, both my GCKEY and ECAS have not been updated to say that they have received them, they still only say that they sent the medical request (on the 24th Oct)

I'm not worried about the deadline; I have a receipt from the doc I can show them if need be. Am I right in assuming they just haven't updated Ecas/gckey? I'd have thought that since it was filed electronically by the doctor, it would be updated automatically, but maybe not.

Is it worth calling the doc or cic for an update, or is it safe to just leave it be?
Hi, just call the doc to make sure that the results were sent.