+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. What Now?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hi All,

Today marks the 30-day I got my MR, and today it says in GCKey:

• We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

We got MR on May 25, my wife completed the medical on June 6, ad we have eMedicial results as proof, today is June 25.

What do I do now? DO I tell my Applicant to call the hospital where we did Medical Exam? or do I call/email or contact IRCC by phone or email?

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Hi All,

Today marks the 30-day I got my MR, and today it says in GCKey:

• We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

We got MR on May 25, my wife completed the medical on June 6, ad we have eMedicial results as proof, today is June 25.

What do I do now? DO I tell my Applicant to call the hospital where we did Medical Exam? or do I call/email or contact IRCC by phone or email?
Why can't you do both?

And you can attach the emedical proof. Usually, its the hospital that has forgotten to send, but like I said before, doesn't hurt in contacting both.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Trying to call IRCC now non-stop for last 15min no response, the applicant is also trying to call hospital, no answer as well...

The hospital said they would send the documents/results to IRCC themselves. Were we supposed to upload document to IRCC? If so where can I upload it? I tried the View submitted application or upload documents. I assume its here? So I click on it, I see

"There are no required documents for this Online Application."

I click on next anyway, I put my name in, and next option is to "Transit"? I am not given an option to upload anything?

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Trying to call IRCC now non-stop for last 15min no response, the applicant is also trying to call hospital, no answer as well...

The hospital said they would send the documents/results to IRCC themselves. Were we supposed to upload document to IRCC? If so where can I upload it? I tried the View submitted application or upload documents. I assume its here? So I click on it, I see

"There are no required documents for this Online Application."

I click on next anyway, I put my name in, and next option is to "Transit"? I am not given an option to upload anything?
1. No you weren't supposed to send yourself.
2. You can still attach to a webform and show that you have covered your part - although you WILL need the hospital to send in results if they haven't.
3. You can attach to the VO email as well.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
1. No you weren't supposed to send yourself.
2. You can still attach to a webform and show that you have covered your part - although you WILL need the hospital to send in results if they haven't.
3. You can attach to the VO email as well.
Ok how do I attach to a webform?

I have VO's email, but I don't have IRCC Email, How do I do it properly?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
I have sent a WebForm to the Generic IRCC WebForm, but then later I noticed there was a VO specific webform, so I sent it in there.

Now I just wait I guess? Is it possible that GCKey is wrong?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have sent a WebForm to the Generic IRCC WebForm, but then later I noticed there was a VO specific webform, so I sent it in there.

Now I just wait I guess? Is it possible that GCKey is wrong?
It is possible the gckey is showing that the medicals have not been approved. There are delays in approving right now. There are very few medical officers that approve these, and there's this covid thing happening.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
It is possible the gckey is showing that the medicals have not been approved. There are delays in approving right now. There are very few medical officers that approve these, and there's this covid thing happening.
But in my MR says it needs to be completed within 30 days.. We did it after 7 days, but the 30-day has passed since MR was sent.

The thing is right now I cant get ahold of IRCC (too busy), Amman VO (closed), and my wife is trying to call hospital now (too busy).

But I have summitted the proof that I did it on June 6 through Generic Webform and Amman VO Webform.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
But in my MR says it needs to be completed within 30 days.. We did it after 7 days, but the 30-day has passed since MR was sent.

The thing is right now I cant get ahold of IRCC (too busy), Amman VO (closed), and my wife is trying to call hospital now (too busy).

But I have summitted the proof that I did it on June 6 through Generic Webform and Amman VO Webform.
Completed from your end is submitting. You can continue to check but they just have a backlog.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Completed from your end is submitting. You can continue to check but they just have a backlog.
I guess since I have sumbitted via the web-form to cover my end. there is nothing else I can do?

the MR says we have to "Complete" within 30 days, whcih we did, i guess its possible that it takes more then 30 days to be "approved?

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
There is a disclaimer on my gckey (or maybe it's ecas) saying that medical results will not show as received until approved by ircc and there's a significant backlog. My guess is that what you got is an automated message because they haven't gotten to approving your results on their end yet. I don't think there's any harm in sending them a webform showing you did the exam within the time frame but I wouldn't stress about it or spend time calling IRCC at this point.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I guess since I have sumbitted via the web-form to cover my end. there is nothing else I can do?

the MR says we have to "Complete" within 30 days, whcih we did, i guess its possible that it takes more then 30 days to be "approved?
The 30 days is for you to complete the medical exams. There is no timeline for the result to be reviewed or approved.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
There is a disclaimer on my gckey (or maybe it's ecas) saying that medical results will not show as received until approved by ircc and there's a significant backlog. My guess is that what you got is an automated message because they haven't gotten to approving your results on their end yet. I don't think there's any harm in sending them a webform showing you did the exam within the time frame but I wouldn't stress about it or spend time calling IRCC at this point.
I sent it in using the Generic Webform, then I noticied there is a VO-Specific WebForm.

I sent my emedical results to both. Is that fine?