+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. What Now?

Dixit_2705

Jun 2, 2021
Hi All,

Today marks the 30-day I got my MR, and today it says in GCKey:

• We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

We got MR on May 25, my wife completed the medical on June 6, ad we have eMedicial results as proof, today is June 25.

What do I do now? DO I tell my Applicant to call the hospital where we did Medical Exam? or do I call/email or contact IRCC by phone or email?
A moment ago
Hi there,
I am in similar situation. Yesterday was the 30th day of MR request and in my cic account the exact same message shows up. I submitted emedical sheet the very next day of request. Is there any progress in your case or any other valuable piece of information you can provide?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
A moment ago
Hi there,
I am in similar situation. Yesterday was the 30th day of MR request and in my cic account the exact same message shows up. I submitted emedical sheet the very next day of request. Is there any progress in your case or any other valuable piece of information you can provide?
i am still waiting, even though we did the exam on day 7 after we got the MR, the 30-day passed and my acc still says:

• We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.
This is as of today July 1, 2021

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
A moment ago
Hi there,
Don't worry about it. I'm over a year and they've never updated that they received it. I sent a webform and they stated it was received. See my signature.

Reactions: armoured

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Don't worry about it. I'm over a year and they've never updated that they received it. I sent a webform and they stated it was received. See my signature.
Did you sent generic webform to IRCC? or Webform to your VO via IRCC site? I did both.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
I got a response from the IRCC office. Seems like a generic response though:

I Sent them this on June 25, 2021

I am sponsoring my wife to come to Canada. We got our Medical Request on May 25 2021, the Applicant completed a medical exam at the approved Panel Physician in Baghdad, Iraq. And we have received our eMedical Information on that day as well. The hospital the applicant went to said they would send in the results to Canada IRCC and should take about a week. Today in my GCKey Account it says that you have not received the medical results yet. I have been trying to call IRCC All morning but it's too busy. I have proof that we completed it on June 6, 2021. See attached for the proof.
They responded today:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.
Kind of generic, and the email says "DO NOT REPLY", I guess if I reply, they will not get my responses?

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
I got a response from the IRCC office. Seems like a generic response though:

I Sent them this on June 25, 2021

They responded today:

Kind of generic, and the email says "DO NOT REPLY", I guess if I reply, they will not get my responses?

They acknowledged they received it, that's what matters. :)

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
They acknowledged they received it, that's what matters. :)
I hope their "acknowledgement of receivement" is not the date they replied to my email, Cuz I technically did the Medical within 7 days after the MR, not 45 days lol.