+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam Serum Creatinine 1.44 and eGFR is 66 - Express Entry

gscanada1234

Nov 17, 2021
Hi. I passed. There was no issue with it. Got my PR card in May this Year.
Hi , actually my mom creatinine came 1.08 , report says its elevated and GFR is 55 . SHe is BP patient , otherwise her BP is normal because of medicine , but looks like she too stress and due to anxiety it happened . I am worried about medical test result pass . THis medical was done for her visitor extension stay .

Pius23

Sep 27, 2020
Hi , actually my mom creatinine came 1.08 , report says its elevated and GFR is 55 . SHe is BP patient , otherwise her BP is normal because of medicine , but looks like she too stress and due to anxiety it happened . I am worried about medical test result pass . THis medical was done for her visitor extension stay .
Well. You will have to wait for ghe decision then perhaps she will be fine

Pius23

Sep 27, 2020
what you mean by GHE , is her elevated creatinine level will be issue ? I am worried .
Well I meant to type " the" not ghe. For the creatinine level am sure she will be ok. Mine was 57 , but passed with it. Unless she has chronic kidney disease.

dineshshristi

Mar 6, 2020
Hello
One of my friend Creatine is 1.6 and his egfr is 41.2 what would be the outcome of medical his teat done few daya back.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi All ,

I applied for my mother visa and she did upfront medical.
her creatine case 1.9 and she got further test email. we have not done further test assuming lets first bring it down ,
she did little life style change along with local dr visit (which started some medication ) now it came down to 1.5 and i am thinking to continue the medication and little precaution in food habit to bring it down to 1.2- 1.3 before visit further test by panel dr.
my question is

1 - Creatine 1.2-1.3 is a risk for medical fail ?
2- In her first report there is no such component as GFR i can see, is it known by some other name also ?

thanks in advance

dineshshristi

Mar 6, 2020
Hi All ,

I applied for my mother visa and she did upfront medical.
her creatine case 1.9 and she got further test email. we have not done further test assuming lets first bring it down ,
she did little life style change along with local dr visit (which started some medication ) now it came down to 1.5 and i am thinking to continue the medication and little precaution in food habit to bring it down to 1.2- 1.3 before visit further test by panel dr.
my question is

1 - Creatine 1.2-1.3 is a risk for medical fail ?
2- In her first report there is no such component as GFR i can see, is it known by some other name also ?

thanks in advance
No its not a medical risk or fail its fine 1.2-1.3 the doctors will ask for further test like egfr test which will elaborate the kidney functions.Nothing to worry.

Reactions: CEC_1304

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
No its not a medical risk or fail its fine 1.2-1.3 the doctors will ask for further test like egfr test which will elaborate the kidney functions.Nothing to worry.
Thanks so much

will post the progress
thanks for reply

her urine albumin form was also + which is NIL now
will keep posted about progress
thanks

Vt@7

Jan 8, 2022
Hi guys
Hope you all well.

I recently done with my medical. My physician emailed me that you have slightly elevated creatinine. Creatinine is 112 umol which is around 1.27 ml and EGFR is 77

Will they refuse my application?
Hey did you passed medical .i am in the same situation