+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
nopes no photo copies u have to send them scanned pdf of all documents
sorrt i don,t know what is SOP, LOR, WES
I think Dhananjay should get in touch with a good agent, it seems he lacks necessary information.
All documents mentioned by Karan.khaira plus an optional Resume.
WES report is not required for most of the Canadian courses in colleges.
SOP is required during visa processing and not admissions in college.
If you are interested in university other documents are involved too.

Dhananjay1201

Dec 31, 2018
I think Dhananjay should get in touch with a good agent, it seems he lacks necessary information.
All documents mentioned by Karan.khaira plus an optional Resume.
WES report is not required for most of the Canadian courses in colleges.
SOP is required during visa processing and not admissions in college.
If you are interested in university other documents are involved too.
Hi. I wasn't aware of some points previously. Anyways, thanks for your reply. I got in touch with the student forum at Fanshawe and gathered all the necessary details.

However, one question still persists. I would be thankful if you could reply to it. I have a degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and looking to enroll into a software testing diploma course at Fanshawe. As per information mentioned on the college website, I am fulfilling all the requirements. However, officials at Fanshawe's India office called me ineligible for the course because I don't have any degree in computer science. Although I have over 4 years of work experience in the field of software testing. When I told them about all the requirements mentioned on the website, they told me that requirements are different for Indian students and for students applying from rest of the world.

Dhananjay1201

Dec 31, 2018
Yes i have received my offer letter and i have paid my fees also
I applied through an agent and the documents were passport ,Ielts trf, 12th certificate and 10th certificate
Hey brother. What course have you applied for? Does it align with your education? For eg. An IT related diploma if you are a computer engineer etc.

Laveena22

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
College : Conestoga
Course: PG diploma Marketing
Intake : Sept 2019
Ielts score: 7.0 ( no band less than 6.5)
Date of application: 20 November
Updates: no update yet!

I am very confused and scared. I've applied to my colleges and my counsellor is of no use at all, How long will I have to wait for the letter of acceptance?

Hi ,
Even I have applied to Conestoga for Information Systems Business Analysis on 20 November, Still no updates from college..waiting for the same

Dhananjay1201

Dec 31, 2018
my program is electromechanical engineering
Did you do your undergraduation in the same discipline? I am asking because my profile has been rejected by fanshawe college because I have done my under graduation in Electrical Engineering and willing to apply for an IT related graduate certificate program there.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi. I wasn't aware of some points previously. Anyways, thanks for your reply. I got in touch with the student forum at Fanshawe and gathered all the necessary details.

However, one question still persists. I would be thankful if you could reply to it. I have a degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and looking to enroll into a software testing diploma course at Fanshawe. As per information mentioned on the college website, I am fulfilling all the requirements. However, officials at Fanshawe's India office called me ineligible for the course because I don't have any degree in computer science. Although I have over 4 years of work experience in the field of software testing. When I told them about all the requirements mentioned on the website, they told me that requirements are different for Indian students and for students applying from rest of the world.
If you are absolutely sure that you fulfill all the requirements in the college program website then there is nothing to worry about in regards with getting offer letter. But that said it may be a hurdle while processing visa since you need to convince the visa officers about your ug studies and work experience and pg selection being different.
Hope it helps!

japneet kaur18

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey guys... I’ve just applied for may 2019 intake from Georgian College... But I’m not sure whether I’ll get a seat in that or will they put in September one... please help...

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Christmas Break is done. the majority of May intake loa's will be given in this month. Guys, be it you or your relative or friend anyone getting loa for any course kindly updates here. Everyone would be able to make out their chances.