+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

Shribhandari

Jan 12, 2019
Hey everyone.
I had applied to software info sys testing in fanshawe college for may intake 19 on 21 nov through an agent..but didnt receive loa yet..should i wait or apply for sep intake ?
Please response

Raavi008

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Let's gather here as a community and discuss all topics of acceptance and visa related topics here. It doesn't matter which college you are applying just keep everyone posted to compare and evaluate individual prospects.
I am starting this thread with a format. Everyone is requested to follow the same for the first post and then go ahead with the discussions.

College : Capilano
Course: Associate of science
Intake : may
Ielts score: 7
Date of application:mid dec
Updates: how much tym they take for issuing offer ???
I did my 10th in 2k15 in icse wid 88% n 12th in cbse with 77.8% in med stream in 2k17..i have 2 years gap..i've applied for may n sept intake respectively..what r my chances of getting visa ??

Raavi008

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Let's gather here as a community and discuss all topics of acceptance and visa related topics here. It doesn't matter which college you are applying just keep everyone posted to compare and evaluate individual prospects.
I am starting this thread with a format. Everyone is requested to follow the same for the first post and then go ahead with the discussions.

College :
Course:
Intake :
Ielts score:
Date of application:
Updates: ( here kindly mention if loa received or replies from college admissions team)
I have applied for sheridan for sept intake on 22 dec..how much time they take for granting offers ?? My profile is 10th icse wid 88% in 2k15 n 12th cbse 77.8% in med in 2k17..i have 2 yrs gap..wt should i do ? Wt r my chances of getting visa ??

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have applied for sheridan for sept intake on 22 dec..how much time they take for granting offers ?? My profile is 10th icse wid 88% in 2k15 n 12th cbse 77.8% in med in 2k17..i have 2 yrs gap..wt should i do ? Wt r my chances of getting visa ??
For Sheridan they will only issue offer letter for sept 2019 from February only.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
For now they are only working on pending may 2019 Loa.
Visa would depend on what you did in your 2yrs gap, if the officers feel it is justified then no issue, anyways prepare strong sop.

Raavi008

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
For now they are only working on pending may 2019 Loa.
Visa would depend on what you did in your 2yrs gap, if the officers feel it is justified then no issue, anyways prepare strong sop.
I did a computer course in 1 year n then did my ielts n after that m.waiting only..do i need to show anything for that period as well ??

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Wt do u think abt my profile mentioned above ? I have ielts score 7 no less than 6.5..wt r my chances of getting visa ??
You have to give a justification as to what you were doing in between your last qualification and now. If you are able to convince then you will get visa with no problem.

Raavi008

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
You have to give a justification as to what you were doing in between your last qualification and now. If you are able to convince then you will get visa with no problem.
Also i have 56 in one core sub in 12th will that matter in visa ??? Well i did a computer course for 1 year that's all i have..will it be sufficient ???

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Also i have 56 in one core sub in 12th will that matter in visa ??? Well i did a computer course for 1 year that's all i have..will it be sufficient ???
You are confusing two things. Your grades will mostly be scrutinized by the college or university you are applying to. The visa officer is more concerned that you are coming to Canada for the sole purpose of studying and not any other reason. If there are any irregularities you will have to explain the same to the visa officer so that he is convinced that you are coming to study. Having poor IELTS score will show that you may not be able to communicate properly. Having poor grades would show that you may not be able to score well and pass. Having a gap in your education and work history shows that you are hiding something.

If you have a good IELTS score then it shows that you can communicate properly. If you have good marks it shows that you would be able to study in Canada and pass. Having an explanation to your study and work history shows that you are truthful and honest. Gaps don't matter, there is a person on the forum with 24 years between his last education qualification and he got his visa.

You need to be truthful and mention what you are doing up to the present date. If you are not employed or studying then in the employment area you will have to mention that you were applying to college and from when were you doing that. We cannot comment on if X is sufficient since all cases are individual.