+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

AmrinderK

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
does anybody know about the website or link where I can find which courses of Lambton (and of which campus) are under spp?
please share the link

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
does anybody know about the website or link where I can find which courses of Lambton (and of which campus) are under spp?
please share the link
Google Lambton college. SPP program no longer exists. SDS program includes all colleges with DLI number. All of lambton's campuses use the same DLI number.

AmrinderK

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
so finally understood how both of this actually differ . thanks once again selvakk .I actually thought that not being under spp is the disadvantage for Lambton.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
so finally understood how both of this actually differ . thanks once again selvakk .I actually thought that not being under spp is the disadvantage for Lambton.
There is no advantage or disadvantage in being in SPP. SPP was just a faster method of processing that had only a select few colleges. This placed other colleges as a disadvantage as many people wrongly thought that being an SPP college means the college is better or something so most of the people applied for those few colleges only. SDS fixes that by making all colleges that possess a DLI number to be eligible for faster processing. Having a DLI number is very difficult to get and you need to go through certain processes and meet a lot of requirements to get it, also it has to be renewed every 5 years.

If you want to go for a college you like then just go for it, all colleges that have DLI number are eligible.

AmrinderK

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
There is no advantage or disadvantage in being in SPP. SPP was just a faster method of processing that had only a select few colleges. This placed other colleges as a disadvantage as many people wrongly thought that being an SPP college means the college is better or something so most of the people applied for those few colleges only. SDS fixes that by making all colleges that possess a DLI number to be eligible for faster processing. Having a DLI number is very difficult to get and you need to go through certain processes and meet a lot of requirements to get it, also it has to be renewed every 5 years.

If you want to go for a college you like then just go for it, all colleges that have DLI number are eligible.
okay ...