+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Thanks for this information .

If we opt for SDS , then do we have to show any additional source of funds , on top of
Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000 and entire first year tuition fee paid receipt ??.

Can anyone clarify on this ?

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/64574245.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for this information .

If we opt for SDS , then do we have to show any additional source of funds , on top of
Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000 and entire first year tuition fee paid receipt ??.

Can anyone clarify on this ?

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/64574245.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Yes you will have to show additional proof of funds. This can be loan or some other proof of fund. Depending on how long your course is this can be be very minimal.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hii guys .I haven't received my fees receipt from clg yet. Really worried. ...why can't it be so
When did you receive offer, when did you pay your fees?
I would suggest wait till their holidays are over, major chunk of work will be done after new year.

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
When did you receive offer, when did you pay your fees?
I would suggest wait till their holidays are over, major chunk of work will be done after new year.
I had receive offer in 1 Dec and paid my fees on 9 dec ...but didn't got fees receipt yet ....

Haider Nisar

Dec 14, 2018
I have applied for transferring my studies from Glasgow Caledonian university,UK to georgian college for 3 year business and administration course, I applied on 13 November for september intake 2019 , but did not received my offer letter yet , right now I m in 2nd year of university course BA Finance Investment and risk. I don't know why they are taking too long for issuing offer letter, did any one got offer letter from georgiGe college for September intake 2019 ??

Dhananjay1201

Dec 31, 2018
anybody going to fanshawe college in may 2019
Hi. I am planning for May 2019 intake. I have a few queries. I would be thankful if you could throw some light on them.

1. I have already sent my IELTS score to the college, however not sure of the documents that I need to send along with the transcript . Could you please let me know what all documents in toto do I need to send to the college?
2. I have already paid the application fee but not sure about the documents that I need to upload on my Ontario colleges account. Have you applied for any course at fanshawe? If yes, then please let me know what all documents have your uploaded (for example WES report, sop, lor etc.)

karan.khaira

Oct 3, 2018
Hi. I am planning for May 2019 intake. I have a few queries. I would be thankful if you could throw some light on them.

1. I have already sent my IELTS score to the college, however not sure of the documents that I need to send along with the transcript . Could you please let me know what all documents in toto do I need to send to the college?
2. I have already paid the application fee but not sure about the documents that I need to upload on my Ontario colleges account. Have you applied for any course at fanshawe? If yes, then please let me know what all documents have your uploaded (for example WES report, sop, lor etc.)
Yes i have received my offer letter and i have paid my fees also
I applied through an agent and the documents were passport ,Ielts trf, 12th certificate and 10th certificate

Dhananjay1201

Dec 31, 2018
Yes i have received my offer letter and i have paid my fees also
I applied through an agent and the documents were passport ,Ielts trf, 12th certificate and 10th certificate
Alright. All photocopies, right? Also, did you send these documents through courier? What about SOP, LOR, WES report?