Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
TBH, I am not a 100% sure about it, but I believe if only primary applicant signs it will be ok,because you are mentioning the dependents in the Annex already
Thanks! I thought so too.

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
@IrenaIrena Should both the primary and dependent sign the Annex? Or is it enough if the primary applicant signs the form?

@MayAORWaiting Annex A is not sent as an attachment. You can find it when you scroll all the way to the bottom of the email.
@Miley11: This is really strange then. My email did not say anything as Annex A. And the entire email even the points did not mention anything about attaching any Annex A. Should I be worried? Is it a bad sign?

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
@Miley11: This is really strange then. My email did not say anything as Annex A. And the entire email even the points did not mention anything about attaching any Annex A. Should I be worried? Is it a bad sign?
STOP thinking that there is something bad!!

You are just creating not needed anxiety for yourself.

Just email Ottawa and ask them about it

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
STOP thinking that there is something bad!!

You are just creating not needed anxiety for yourself.

Just email Ottawa and ask them about it
Hehe!! I like "STOP" yeah. I think it is fine. If they did not send it, most probably they know what they are doing and I have attached the copy of the email. So they will know they never asked me for one. I was asked to send a Self addressed envelope to send my PP back so probably Annex A have same purpose. Not sure Though. Will wait for my paper and PP to be back then.

You always put me to ease IrenaIrena. Thanks:)

Reactions: IrenaIrena

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
What is you thought on this @IrenaIrena
"Hello,

I received an e-mail with instructions on how to send my passport, however I haven't received Annex A with it. Is it a normal procedure?

Thank you,

Your name

Application number

UCI number"

You can send them this if you want to, however I think that you are perfectly fine! Girl/Guy , you got your PPR!!! you are 99.8% already approved as a Permanent Resident. Just relax, go outside, and enjoy Friday! :) Especially if you are in Toronto - it's like +29 here :)

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hehe!! I like "STOP" yeah. I think it is fine. If they did not send it, most probably they know what they are doing and I have attached the copy of the email. So they will know they never asked me for one. I was asked to send a Self addressed envelope to send my PP back so probably Annex A have same purpose. Not sure Though. Will wait for my paper and PP to be back then.

No problem :)) Anytime haha :)

See, in my case, I was asked to send a prepaid envelope WITHOUT writing my address (cause they will have it in Annex A).

I guess it just depends on where you are applying from etc.

YOU ARE GOOD! :)

Reactions: MayAORWaiting

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
"Hello,

I received an e-mail with instructions on how to send my passport, however I haven't received Annex A with it. Is it a normal procedure?

Thank you,

Your name

Application number

UCI number"

You can send them this if you want to, however I think that you are perfectly fine! Girl/Guy , you got your PPR!!! you are 99.8% already approved as a Permanent Resident. Just relax, go outside, and enjoy Friday! :) Especially if you are in Toronto - it's like +29 here :)
Yeah I am in Toronto and this week has been a blessing. :) SO warm and beautiful. just last couple days before brutal cold.. hehe!! thanks. I think I will just wait it out. Dont want to create unnecessary confusion. They know I never was requested for one as I printed the entire emai till the end where they say "This is a computer generated email and does not require any signature"
So I will take your words of wonderful advise as always and relax:)
You too have a great weekend!!

Miley11

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017

As @IrenaIrena mentioned, just contact CPC. I am sure they will help you with it.

Based on what I read, Annex A has two purposes:
1. You authorize the Canadian immigration to affix visa stamps in YOUR passport by signing
2. You provide them the address where you want the passports returned

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
As @IrenaIrena mentioned, just contact CPC. I am sure they will help you with it.

Based on what I read, Annex A has two purposes:
1. You authorize the Canadian immigration to affix visa stamps in YOUR passport by signing
2. You provide them the address where you want the passports returned
Thanks @ Miley11 So much for the update. I guess yeah since they asked me to send a self addressed envelope they didnt ask for annex A and i think it should be fine. :) Thank you for quick reply. Appreciate it!!:)

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Yeah I am in Toronto and this week has been a blessing. :) SO warm and beautiful. just last couple days before brutal cold.. hehe!! thanks. I think I will just wait it out. Dont want to create unnecessary confusion. They know I never was requested for one as I printed the entire emai till the end where they say "This is a computer generated email and does not require any signature"
So I will take your words of wonderful advise as always and relax:)
You too have a great weekend!!
Haha thanks :)) I will be hunting on Prince Harry hahah :)

harrynandra

Apr 25, 2016
Hello guys
AOR-10 may 2017

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help( 22 July)
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Its IP1 stage or IP2???

Is there any chances of rejection after that??

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hello guys
AOR-10 may 2017

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help( 22 July)
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Its IP1 stage or IP2???

Is there any chances of rejection after that??
Looks like IP2 to me.
There is always a chance of rejection until you get your PPR