Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hahaha, it was delivered to CPC just yesterday, I am not hoping to get back anytime sooner. I am just planning ahead ;):)
Oh, you have to wait for them to send it back to you, before you sign up for an interview, because they will need the number of your COPR.

I sent mine on Monday (September 18) and still waiting. Ideally I am hoping to get it by October 7...

TBH, i wouldn't rely on immitracker that much anymore. Especially if you are a May applicant.. cause our actual timelines are off from what was estimated by the tracker (personally mine was)
Filter it to CEC class and you will see that some people got it back in 11 days, some in 37.. (Fingers crossed for us it will not be that long)
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker

Being unable to plan anything is so annoying. I can't book the ticket to go home, cant apply for jobs, because they need to know your start date.. Ugh.. at least this anxiety of waiting for PPR is off our shoulders :)

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
@Irenalrena, Hi there, I am wondering if you had seen adr to changed to no documents needed after you paid for RPRF
Hey!

No, initially I had Additional Docs - Not needed, then I got a RPRF request, paid it and it changed to Additional Docs - Being reviewed and still remains like that, even after I sent my passport to them

Don't worry about it changing. If you received a RPRF request, you are almost on a final stage :)

Just chill and enjoy the weather :)

Reactions: bcvancouverbc

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Oh, you have to wait for them to send it back to you, before you sign up for an interview, because they will need the number of your COPR.

I sent mine on Monday (September 18) and still waiting. Ideally I am hoping to get it by October 7...

TBH, i wouldn't rely on immitracker that much anymore. Especially if you are a May applicant.. cause our actual timelines are off from what was estimated by the tracker (personally mine was)
Filter it to CEC class and you will see that some people got it back in 11 days, some in 37.. (Fingers crossed for us it will not be that long)
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker

Being unable to plan anything is so annoying. I can't book the ticket to go home, cant apply for jobs, because they need to know your start date.. Ugh.. at least this anxiety of waiting for PPR is off our shoulders :)

Yeah I agree Totally. However, I heard people talking on Forum about some Annex A. I am an INLAND CEC applicant but i didnt recieve any attachment in my PPR email. Is it something I should be worried about? Would you know?

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Yeah I agree Totally. However, I heard people talking on Forum about some Annex A. I am an INLAND CEC applicant but i didnt recieve any attachment in my PPR email. Is it something I should be worried about? Would you know?
Hmm that's very strange you didnt get it. Are you sure? Its at the bottom of your ppr e-mail.
It's a table, where you have to write your name, phone number and the address to where the passport has to be mailed back, as well as your signature.
I'd suggest you email Ottawa or call CIC asap and ask them why you haven't received it. Cause its a really important thing and I am surprised you didnt get it.. are you sure? check your email, it should be below the instructions of how to send the passport, at the very end, after the French copy

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Here is how it looks like:

TO BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS

I agree that the permanent resident visa will be affixed to my passport and dependents’ passports, if applicable.

My Permanent Resident visa and/or confirmation of permanent residence will be mailed to the below Canadian or US address.

VEUILLEZ REMPLIR ET SOUMETTRE AVEC VOS DOCUMENTS.

Je consens à ce que le visa de résident permanent soit joint à mon passeport et à ceux des personnes à ma charge, s’il y a lieu.

Mon visa de résident permanent et/ou ma Confirmation de résidence permanente seront envoyés à l’adresse Canadienne ou Américaine suivante :

Name

Nom

Address

Addresse

Suite / Apt #

City

Province / State

Postal / Zip Code Code Postal

Telephone No.

No de téléphone

Signature:

Date:

Please note that an incorrect mailing address could result in your passport(s) being lost. Do not forget your apartment number and postal code. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail. We do not return passports by regular mail.

Veuillez noter que si l’adresse postale indiquée sur votre enveloppe prépayée est incorrecte, vos passeports pourraient être perdus. N’oubliez pas d’inclure le numéro de votre appartement et votre code postal. Notre bureau n’accepte aucune responsabilité pour les documents perdus dans le courrier. Nous n’envoyons pas les passeports par courrier régulier.

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hmm that's very strange you didnt get it. Are you sure? Its at the bottom of your ppr e-mail.
It's a table, where you have to write your name, phone number and the address to where the passport has to be mailed back, as well as your signature.
I'd suggest you email Ottawa or call CIC asap and ask them why you haven't received it. Cause its a really important thing and I am surprised you didnt get it.. are you sure? check your email, it should be below the instructions of how to send the passport, at the very end, after the French copy
Yes I am sure I checked Many times and I had no attachments or anything like the one you just sent. Maybe Coz I have My spouse as well and only Single INLAND applicants get this? I just worried now. Even my PPR email has no mention to complete any such Annex A and attach. just pp 2 photos and copy of the email i received were requested. Also, I did not have any french version in the email which was even stranger. I am just scared. Hope I and my spouse get our visas and COPR and PP back safely.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys
i have been following this thread from starting as i am one of the cec inland applicant Aor 18 may 2017 . I got my passport request on 15 sept 2017 but funny thing is my application is still in process

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help( aug 2)
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My lawyer called me that he received the email about passport request but i was like i didn't received any email or any update and in my portal it still shows in processing . later on i called cic to confirm but they confirmed my passport is requested for stamping and she told me it's been happening from few weeks that portal isn't updated regularly and candidates doesn't receive emails or updates ( it's a it glitch ) which is the biggest news i have been waiting from long time , so please guys follow up with cic from time to time if your time line is more thn 120 days or more and please check your spam emails as well .best of luck guys i hope sept is the best month for everyone over here.

That's great news!! Congratulations.

What was the sender address that you received your email from?

Miley11

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
@IrenaIrena Should both the primary and dependent sign the Annex? Or is it enough if the primary applicant signs the form?

@MayAORWaiting Annex A is not sent as an attachment. You can find it when you scroll all the way to the bottom of the email.

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
@IrenaIrena Should both the primary and dependent sign the Annex? Or is it enough if the primary applicant signs the form?

@MayAORWaiting Annex A is not sent as an attachment. You can find it when you scroll all the way to the bottom of the email.
TBH, I am not a 100% sure about it, but I believe if only primary applicant signs it will be ok,because you are mentioning the dependents in the Annex already