Hi Guys,

I got my PPR today @10pm EST...

Here's my timeline:

AOR May 31st
Medicals passed Aug 5th
NA2 august 7th

No IP2, directly got PPR

CEC Inland....

Congrats, I have the same AOR date May 31st, CEC inland, Med passed on Aug 7th and no updates since then... Fingers crossed now.

jsghai

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
HELOOOO FOLKSSS GOOD NEWS TODAY. PPR YESTERDAY AT 4:43PM
AOR - 31may
Medical passed-5aug
BG-6AUG NOT APPLICABLE
20SEP BIG DAY IN MY LIFE PPR!

JUST WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, JUST RELAX AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER. IT IS GONNA COME EVENTUALLY, IF NOT TODAY MAY BE TOMORROW OR MAY BE NEXT WEEK.

I WAS THE MOST STRESSFUL GUY IN THIS FORUM AND NOW I AM FEELING HAPPIER GUY IN WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD.

WISH YOU LUCK GUYS
GOD BLESS.
CONGRATULATION MATE!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE AHEAD.

jsghai

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Guys need your help here, i received my passport after stamping and COPR yesterday and i'm planning to do landing. As per instructions we need to exit country and come back but my wife do not have US visa, how we can do our landing at port of entries?
Thank you

Reactions: IrenaIrena

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Guys need your help here, i received my passport after stamping and COPR yesterday and i'm planning to do landing. As per instructions we need to exit country and come back but my wife do not have US visa, how we can do our landing at port of entries?
Thank you
You do not need US visa for landing.

jsghai

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Guys please suggest me options for landing as i want to do it over weekend, i live in Toronto.
Thanks

CECIndia

May 12, 2017
Hi,

I got the invite in Feb 2017 under CEC category and my lawyer applied in March 2017, however my application got rejected on May 02, 2017 due to wrong Australia PCC provided (Category 35 certificate was provided instead of category 33).

My lawyer created again the profile on May 02 itself and got another invitation on May 03. Based on that invite she applied again on May 18 under CEC category only. I came back from Canada as my work permit got expired on May 03 and completed 5 years cap under ICT.

From May 18 onwards I got one update on Aug 04 that my medical got cleared, since then there is no update it is still showing your application is in progress.

Could anyone let me know, is it normal or what would happen next or by when I can expect update from CIC.

Wait is killing me!

Thanks,

psharma62

Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys
i have been following this thread from starting as i am one of the cec inland applicant Aor 18 may 2017 . I got my passport request on 15 sept 2017 but funny thing is my application is still in process

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help( aug 2)
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My lawyer called me that he received the email about passport request but i was like i didn't received any email or any update and in my portal it still shows in processing . later on i called cic to confirm but they confirmed my passport is requested for stamping and she told me it's been happening from few weeks that portal isn't updated regularly and candidates doesn't receive emails or updates ( it's a it glitch ) which is the biggest news i have been waiting from long time , so please guys follow up with cic from time to time if your time line is more thn 120 days or more and please check your spam emails as well .best of luck guys i hope sept is the best month for everyone over here.

wlhlyon

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,

I got the invite in Feb 2017 under CEC category and my lawyer applied in March 2017, however my application got rejected on May 02, 2017 due to wrong Australia PCC provided (Category 35 certificate was provided instead of category 33).

My lawyer created again the profile on May 02 itself and got another invitation on May 03. Based on that invite she applied again on May 18 under CEC category only. I came back from Canada as my work permit got expired on May 03 and completed 5 years cap under ICT.

From May 18 onwards I got one update on Aug 04 that my medical got cleared, since then there is no update it is still showing your application is in progress.

Could anyone let me know, is it normal or what would happen next or by when I can expect update from CIC.

Wait is killing me!

Thanks,
Hi, I had the same situation as yours, PCC expired the first time, and started all over. Feb ITA, March AOR, cancelled on May 9, ITA again on May 17, AOR again on May 19. Medical cleared on Aug 4 as well. I called cic and emailed them early this month, the officer said my case was in CPC Ottawa under criminality check, and I asked if my first application had any effect on the second one, he said it had no bearing on the second one. So it is normal to wait as long as we've been waiting. They slowed all May applicants down. The waiting largely increased from two months to 4.But if we provided the correct PCC, we would have gotten the PR way early. Let's just pray for each other. Did you use the service of a consultant or lawyer, because I don't think a lawyer shoukd make a mistake like this!

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Guys please suggest me options for landing as i want to do it over weekend, i live in Toronto.
Thanks
The fastest option is to go to the nearest port of entry and complete the landing there.

You can also sign up for landing at the local CIC office, however the waiting time is around 3 weeks.

Miley11

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Sorry IrenaIrena, I did not understand. So According to email it says if me and all dependents are here we can send it to CPC-Ottawa. but my husband is in US so my question was can he send his package to ottawa from US and I send mine from here?

@Joshjo: Did you get any replies on your case?
I raised a CSE and also emailed CPC Ottawa. I received a response allowing me submit our passports to Ottawa office for visa. However, the letter very clearly states that we need to send "ALL" documents in one envelope, which is what we are planning to do. Hope this helps.

CECIndia

May 12, 2017
Hi, I had the same situation as yours, PCC expired the first time, and started all over. Feb ITA, March AOR, cancelled on May 9, ITA again on May 17, AOR again on May 19. Medical cleared on Aug 4 as well. I called cic and emailed them early this month, the officer said my case was in CPC Ottawa under criminality check, and I asked if my first application had any effect on the second one, he said it had no bearing on the second one. So it is normal to wait as long as we've been waiting. They slowed all May applicants down. The waiting largely increased from two months to 4.But if we provided the correct PCC, we would have gotten the PR way early. Let's just pray for each other. Did you use the service of a consultant or lawyer, because I don't think a lawyer shoukd make a mistake like this!

Thank for reply.

My lawyer also did not know that I had provide Australia PCC under category 33. after rejection I only found out and told to her.

Lets hope for the best. Did CIC gave any timeline whether it will be clear this month or next month, because its almost 2 months.

Can I call CIC to check reason application was filed by lawyer and not sure if I can call CIC directly without informing lawyer. I have UCI number.

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
I raised a CSE and also emailed CPC Ottawa. I received a response allowing me submit our passports to Ottawa office for visa. However, the letter very clearly states that we need to send "ALL" documents in one envelope, which is what we are planning to do. Hope this helps.
Oh thanks for the reply. So how will you send together? However, I also emailed CPC Ottawa and got a response saying we can submit our documents separately but each one of us have to submit all doc in one package.
Hope nothing goes wrong here.

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hey @IrenaIrena. How can we sign up to local CIC office? Is there a contact number? please share if you know. Thanks in advance
Hey!

You have to call CIC and they will forward your call to the local office where they will sign you up.

if you are an inland,call 1 888 242 2100 and wait to speak to an agent

Reactions: MayAORWaiting